Thorax_

Surf Map Requests

I do not know why @Rejects removed skill-surf, we should have some skill surf so people with really good surfing skills are not bored out of their mind on really easy maps.

Not that I am a skill surfer, but I do enjoy the harder maps.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I do not know why @Rejects removed skill-surf, we should have some skill surf so people with really good surfing skills are not bored out of their mind on really easy maps.

Not that I am a skill surfer, but I do enjoy the harder maps.

We have some high tier maps, take a look at Vac's guide for more information.

Skill surf maps do not have seperated spawns which results in a lot of spawnkilling, hence they were removed.

We have some high tier maps, take a look at Vac's guide for more information.

Skill surf maps do not have seperated spawns which results in a lot of spawnkilling, hence they were removed.

^

Pull Request : surf_10x_reload_tf2

Reason : Short and Glitchy

- Really Short

- Ear-rape Sounds

- Not Really Enjoyable

We shouldnt pull this, but we SHOULD update this to the newest version(music room, secrets, etc) I think Its surf_x10 complete

We shouldnt pull this, but we SHOULD update this to the newest version(music room, secrets, etc) I think Its surf_x10 complete

Technically if we updated, it would be pulled :P

Well, yea, but heres the file (Please confirm)

Tested it , it works, but theres a sign that needs to be wiped, can anyone do this?

[MEDIA=imgur]a/HqJpf[/MEDIA]

A pic of the map, is way more colorful than the reloaded

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

surf_chaos_fix_v3 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Surf Style) - GAMEBANANA Surf_chaos_v3_fix

A very fun linear map, somewhat long surf with 3 stages and checkpoints leading to J1, J2, and J3. I rate it Tier 1

surf_crater (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Surf Style) - GAMEBANANA Surf_crater

A very long & dark linear map with two "stages" and powerups at the end. Jail is a little boring, but that's the only problem with this map. Spawnkilling is near impossible- I rate it tier 4-5.

surf_lullaby_redone_rc1 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Surf Style) - GAMEBANANA Surf_lullaby_redone_rc1

A map similar to surf_lullaby, yet different in so many ways. The main surf is a lot different from surf lullaby, and there is a bonus surf at the end. Jail is entirely redone, and the end is as well. I wouldn't replace surf_lullaby with this map, but instead add this alongside surf_lullaby. I rate it tier 3.

Edited by yesstergi (see edit history)