Oscar

Oscar - Counter-strike

Although I too believe in second chances, you were given one and decided to use that chance to cheat yet again in a different video game. After that you pretty much dipped out of the community and recently started returning to teamspeak every now and then. You then heard the minecraft division was being revived and started returning to teamspeak more frequently attempting to insert yourself into the minecraft division. Although that is not really relevant, no one actually knows whether or not you have changed. You may be older but this is not your second chance. No one actually knows what you've done on your other accounts and in other communities.

Lastly, this obviously all started because you wanted to be apart of the minecraft division and build. Unfortunately, that won't happen for several reason which were also very apparent in 2012. You are still very annoying, you try inserting yourself everywhere and you are delusional. It's pretty clear that you haven't exactly changed so what you claim is not exactly valid. Hopefully you will take this as a message that maybe its best for you to move on because the reasons you are here won't exactly work out.

lol..

This fucker has been banned on 3 different occasions, in a spread out amount of time, all for hacking. I see no reason as to why someone who just came back and doesn't prove themselves to have improved whatsoever should be unbanned. If you truly wish to be unbanned, prove yourself to be a positive impact on the community. Randomly coming back and insisting yourself to everyone that you've "changed" and self inserting yourself into our friend group like you've been here forever (or that we even like you honestly..).

Once you realized that we didn't appreciate you, you proceeded to go into a tf2 channel and beg them for +1's. Spamming me for the MC ip, the channel passwords, insisting that you'll be mc staff/a builder, and asking other MC servers to merge with us without any of the higher ups knowledge isn't gonna get you anywhere. You're manipulative, annoying, and disrespectful.

Once a hacker always a hacker, in this case.

Come back later (or don't, I wouldn't mind). You need to work for things, especially when regaining the trust of an entire community you've betrayed on multiple occasions.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)