serbiansnaga

Returned From The Abyss....

Please refrain from using such an aggressive tone when being confronted with the truth. You will be reported next time it happens. Thank you.

Please, this is about as true as Silence relinquishing his hold over Xeno Gamers to Towelie

to all those who are new or dont know who i am, im basically a big deal here in xG, literally and figuratively but ill let everyone bask in my greatness, on a related note, I was a former co-leader of xG, wayyyy back in the olden days, I was probably in xG when it was 4-5 months old? not sure tbh but it was young when i joined

to all those who are new or dont know who i am, im basically a big deal here in xG, literally and figuratively but ill let everyone bask in my greatness, on a related note, I was a former co-leader of xG, wayyyy back in the olden days, I was probably in xG when it was 4-5 months old? not sure tbh but it was young when i joined

For the more accurate version for those who don't know who he is. Basically, Serbian is some 6ft7 giant that was known as the co-leader that did nothing for over 2 years, he left after we shamed him for his tiny peepee.

For the more accurate version for those who don't know who he is. Basically, Serbian is some 6ft7 giant that was known as the co-leader that did nothing for over 2 years, he left after we shamed him for his tiny peepee.

literally this LOL

He is also responsible for Community Leader, along with our british co-leader @Forest

:Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man:

:Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man::Old Man:

:coffee:

im 6'8 you fuck, thats all i wanted to correct you on