Thorax_

How Did You Get Your Username?

Years ago when me and Kitsune came onto the servers, these were the names we stuck with the most and ended up recognized by before we started changing things up a lot more and doing different duo names. The whole reason "Vixen" and "Kitsune" came about was because we used to do all sorts of shenanigans on various games with different themes or setups, like on League of Legends we were angry chinese people, or on most MMOs we were crazy people. Originally we came onto xG as british furry lesbians, went along with that for a while since we weren't sure we were going to stick around. Well, what do you know, people ended up liking it quite a bit and we did end up sticking around, so we decided to drop it this year (far later than I wanted to actually, though admittedly we were pretty reclusive up until this year anyways) but the names have become the most well known so I decided to sign up with the name anyways even though I usually change names often on Steam.

Short version: Messed around a lot, chose the name randomly and stuck with it for a while, people got used to it and decided to use it because of familiarity for people. Mostly called Vix or Sesh or Salad now due to frequent name changing.

There are two parts to this, one is simple, my last name is Norton. The second part is what sticks out because I wanted to make it for a two person you tube channel with my friend. He eventually dropped out cus he never did anything and now we don't talk anymore. We thought of the name "The VG Logic" because video game logic is irrational alot, and that is what we liked about it. We were going to have the first four letters of our last name be our online name, because for both of us it made sense (Nort and Ring). When he left, I kept the name because I really liked it, and I keep it with me to this day.