Rabid

@chrono

Hello, I'm here to formally ask you to kindly fisk off.

Why?

Cause you don't do anything and for some reason think you know rules.

Today I bumped a thread, With a hub item called "BUMP THREAD" which costs me credits which I purchased fairly from the xenogamers.com store page, and I get banned for it? What kind of egotistic maniac are you.

I would with opens arms accept this ban if I did something desrving of said ban, but wanna be let in on a secret?

ITS NOT A WRITTEN RULE YOU CUCKLORD FUCK STAIN.

Now further to go on with my rant here, I will be asking for your demotion, or resignation as a staff member for csgo/forum staff.

Reasons :

What do you do?

Besides go on forums every now and then and weigh in your opinion on a serious topic? Sure we appericate

that but by what means do you need staff for that?

You are the division manager for csgo, yet you've produced no content, and have a horrible activity record

, nor do you offer suggestions, help, or post on member submissions postive/negative feedback. You just post stupid shit.

For example:

Xg] Wario - Counter-strike

In this thread when confronted by aegean, he asked why you even posted it, your response to him on team speak was "I was just dank meming"

In no way am I a perfect member, nor admin, my activity has fallen, but.. But I still try to get on, help around the forums, get 10 mans, community nights, and so fourth rolling for csgo, I still care about my position as it seems you've lost interest.

So on behalf of the 4 people you banned, oh sorry three, cause one was a higher position than you so you couldn't of banned him. fisk off.

+1

Did you even talk to anyone about it? Did the fact that Lithium also posted on the thread not give a hint that someone who is a higher rank than you knew about it and had no problem with it? It doesn't make sense. I have asked what you do for the servers to give the benefit of the doubt that you do something behind the scenes that we don't know about, but I have yet to receive an answer that you actually do something. I know you work, but if you are too busy to help the servers you shouldn't have powers.

Banning the one who initially gravedug the thread is fine I guess, I wouldn't typically do it first offense, but you really aren't supposed to gravedig so it's fine.

However, it's absolutely unreasonable to ban those who posted in the thread AFTER it was gravedug. It's just unnecessary. There is no way that it's appropriate for any of our staff to ban users who just happened to be viewing the forums when someone happens to gravedig a post. Banning them is simply abusing power.

Xeno Gamers[/url]

[ATTACH=full]25726[/ATTACH]

He should just be demoted for inactivity though. Any other staff member that was as inactive as him would normally be demoted.

posted in 2011 quality memage.

The 4 of you were in teamspeak together all in the same comp game after this had happened which is when i saw it, you all posted some edgy meme-lord post on the thread which was from sept 2011 and had no purpose being there. the purpose of the bump thread is to bring your thread back to the top (typically it would be a thread that is not getting as many posts as a thread in the same page). not to bring a post back from 5 years ago. You knew all too well how frowned upon gravedigging is and so does lithium, yourself for being banned several times before for it, and lithium for having banned people for it before.

The reason you all were banned was because you all were there to intentionally post this garbage. and yes, if I had the ability lithium would have been banned for an hour as well.

As far as activity goes, that is something that has been discussed with DM+ and Aegean, and the only reason you brought it up is to try to discredit my action taken against you and misdirect the actual point of the ban as one for gravedigging and instead as one for a power crazed person who wants to do whatever he wants whenever. If that were the case then I would have banned you and everyone that posted stupid +1s on the application for forum powers.

Try asking silence for your credits back instead of literally crying and trying to find flaws in someone else because you did not get to run around getting whatever you want

If you would like to make a formal protest to me as a staff member based on this, then you should have posted an abuse report considering you feel that I have wronged you that is where I would have made this thread.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I WAS SLEEPING!

Anyways the bans shouldn't have happened, esp without a warning. I will be adding a rule to not bump threads over 6 months old since there are many threads that aren't locked from the past and it removes gravedigging TROLLS.

Edit: I agree with owl that only the first person who gravedug should have been banned, but if it was bumped by the bump thread tool then just a warning would have been fine.

As it wasn't a rule to bump threads from so long ago you can get a refund on any threads that got removed that you bumped, but this day forth the rule will be in place.

The other comments will be discussed with the higher ups.

~Closed

Edited by Guest (see edit history)