lilbleed

Cs:go Team!

Is this going to be an actual team that runs strats, or a pug? if its ESEA, do you have to pay for your own subscription? for cevo, which league is it going to be? how many players are on the team? how is starting lineup being decided?

darn, that's one hell of a price per person per month.....

Yeah, ESEA is a 3rd party matchmaking service. They have their own client and a better/more intrusive anti-cheat as well as higher quality servers. CEVO offers something similar but has a free version.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Yeah, ESEA is a 3rd party matchmaking service. They have their own client and a better/more intrusive anti-cheat as well as higher quality servers. CEVO offers something similar but has a free version.

Oof

I have absolutely no issue with us starting a team for CS:GO but please choose 5 people who will legit try to get better if you are paying them. I trust @Bleed and @Lithium with the final decision but this means people should at least try to

• Understand and learn basic strats (i.e. default, A/B execute)
  • Practice and know smokes, mollies, flashes, nades,
  • DM and watch pro players
  • Play to improve, which may include watching replays

I completely understand my knowledge in CS:GO is lacking, but I know what it takes to hit high elo in a competitive game, and you have to actually dedicate time and effort and try to learn instead of just meme. My reasoning for it as I said is because Rhodo is willing to fund it which is why I want to be strict about it. Just please take it seriously if you are considering it.

I have absolutely no issue with us starting a team for CS:GO but please choose 5 people who will legit try to get better if you are paying them. I trust @Bleed and @Lithium with the final decision but this means people should at least try to

• Understand and learn basic strats (i.e. default, A/B execute)
  • Practice and know smokes, mollies, flashes, nades,
  • DM and watch pro players
  • Play to improve, which may include watching replays

I completely understand my knowledge in CS:GO is lacking, but I know what it takes to hit high elo in a competitive game, and you have to actually dedicate time and effort and try to learn instead of just meme. My reasoning for it as I said is because Rhodo is willing to fund it which is why I want to be strict about it. Just please take it seriously if you are considering it.

Bring back the throw squad #61 NA @Lithium @Klure @jubens45 @MinerTeddy

Edited by Guest (see edit history)