Dethman

Bring Back Sand

Bring back sand  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back sand

Tbh, sand was a great map and it is still very popular in the jailbreak community. I think it would be a benefit to jailbreak to bring the map back. I will do a poll to get opinion.

Looking for legitimate answers and not memes

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

No, never.

"back" you didnt even play jb back when we had it lol

also @Dethman if this is a serious post, create a poll and if it gets over 70% we might consider it

I did create a poll, would you like it in the general or still on this thread. I am actually serious about this contrary to popular belief lol

Also thunder fuck off, what bello said

Well, if it does come back I do still have the map on my harddrive so I can provide a download link if needed. I've also got legojail, mia, blackops, downview, wakka, etc.

As much as memes are pretty fricking cool, this is a stupid idea and probably most of the "yes" votes are from you guys trying to be funny. I've been told it has ear rape buttons on the map, and we even have a rule against ear rape on mic and it's ear rape isn't allowed on LCT and forum profiles. So why the frick would this even be allowed. (I'm gonna get destroyed on this post.)

tldr: Pretty much it's got ear rape buttons and this is a terrible idea.

+1 it was the best jb map, it was the only map I would ever stay longer on than just fixing an issue, it was a glorious race to set the song off before getting sniped, and as for the real map, I remember that huge wide open room with the cover on the edges and relatively easy to get into armory making rebelling more... interesting

I genuinely want it back because of the wide open outdoor map. It had a cool parkour area and it seemed very balanced. Pool was probably the most detailed area and you can get very creative with game modes on the map. It was always a blast to play on unless tf2 updated and every plugin broke. Plus it would be another map for jailbreak so it does not seem so repetitive and a map which could bring a nostalgia factor for old jb players (whether it is ptsd or not is a player specific nostalgia)

Also we could make a map specific rule for the jump rope button where it can only be activated every 4 or 5 rounds if it is really a big problem. Honestly it was never problem when i would play unless there was a medic crusade or if plugins were broke.

Also we could make a map specific rule for the jump rope button where it can only be activated every 4 or 5 rounds if it is really a big problem.

The only people who complained about it were people that didn't like fun, lol

In all seriousness, I enjoyed sand quite a bit, which is why I spent so much time on it when we put it back on jb2 when jb2 was still a thing. Idk if I would agree with some of the things people are saying about the map, like getting creative with gamemodes on the map, considering last I remembered very few of the games actually did anything. If we are wanting to bring back old maps I would seriously recommend legojail, when jb2 was still a thing I got together a group of people and we played on legojail quite extensively, now granted (if i remember right) it was removed due to lag problems (at least that was the main problem i think, along with games not working), well we found an actually older version of the map that ran perfectly fine, since the one that was on jb1 all those years ago was a beta map and still had bugs, so we just put the old one on jb2 and it worked fine. I can take some screenies or something of legojail if people that have never seen it want to see it or whatnot.