No

Steam ID:

steamcommunity.com/id/memebenedict

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

About 5 months, Mostly on the surf server.

Reasons for Joining:

I would like to join because I am a good problem solver, I am strict, and report truly.

I have helped out new players when they join, (such as teaching them the rules, and sometimes how to surf :D) and even other members. Sometimes if I am sick or a day off of school, I would come on when there are no members or mods, etc., and.. basically monitor the server if some players are on.

The confusion of me being member before all makes sense. I applied back in October and waited a month. I had all of the vouches and I guessed I was member and put [xG] in my name. I later realized that I didn't have an Admin vouch but I was scared to change.. so I kept the tag. In early December I was exposed by YeEternalTuna, and I admitted that I had been lying. This time I hope to
know
when I become member.

Thank you for your time :D

-Gustavo

P.S. nice meme ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gustavo Im guessing you didnt like the last accounts name but I'm pretty sure you could have just changed the name.

You can pay 1000 credits to change your username on the forum.

Anywho;

+1

A:7

M:8

active friendly and mature, would make a nice addition

Think I've seen you on the servers and have been normal, so there's a +1. From the info given, I don't think that monitoring the server is the best idea, but still, a good dedication to have to the servers so kudos to that. Just try to not pretend you are staff or member, obviously.

A:7-8

M:7.75

In-Game Name:

| xG:Rep | VSS Gustavo

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

Previously a Member in xG:

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Reasons for Joining:

I would like to join because I am a good problem solver, I am strict, and report truly.

I have helped out new players when they join, (such as teaching them the rules, and sometimes how to surf :D) and even other members. Sometimes if I am sick or a day off of school, I would come on when there are no members or mods, etc., and.. basically monitor the server if some players are on.

The confusion of me being member before all makes sense. I applied back in October and waited a month. I had all of the vouches and I guessed I was member and put [xG] in my name. I later realized that I didn't have an Admin vouch but I was scared to change.. so I kept the tag. In early December I was exposed by YeEternalTuna, and I admitted that I had been lying. This time I hope to
know
when I become member.

-Gustavo

In-Game Name:

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Reasons for Joining:

know
when I become member.

-Gustavo

A:9

Respectful and follows rules, makes too many accounts :rolleyes:

In-Game Name:

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Reasons for Joining:

know
when I become member.

-Gustavo

In-Game Name:

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Reasons for Joining:

know
when I become member.

-Gustavo

Respectful and follows rules, makes too many accounts :rolleyes:

+1

In-Game Name:

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Reasons for Joining:

know
when I become member.

-Gustavo

In-Game Name:

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Reasons for Joining:

know
when I become member.

-Gustavo

+1