Vexx

Poll To Remove Random Critical Hits On Trade Gaming History

Remove Random crits from TGH?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Random crits from TGH?

• No
    • Yes

Lol you being an edgy scout has nothing to do with random crits, you're just an edgy tryhard scout. Own that ish.

I have no idea why you would say that then, seems kind of silly.

I just don't see how people even notice this enough to think it's a problem. It might just be me but I just fight if I want to and can hardly notice the difference between normal kills and crit kills (except the obvi headshot/backstabs) I legitimately don't even see a noticeable difference.

It's not a real problem i don't understand why you and others think it is. It's just a suggestion where people can vote on how they like to see the servers, some people don't like crits so we are having a vote to see if we should keep them on the server or not. It seems like people think that this will instantly kill the fun when it's just turning off random crits. The server is pretty much a DM server since trading hardly ever happens, but people still chat anyway. I'm not sure why you think it will be a DM server with no fun and no chat with random crits off.

I have no idea why you would say that then, seems kind of silly.

Because I like to talk shit and you like to take it seriously. We have a good symbiosis going on

Because I like to talk shit and you like to take it seriously. We have a good symbiosis going on

Nah, like i said before i can't tell with you since we don't really talk anymore, but oh well.

Get rid of these mo fucking random crits.

EDIT: OH and bring back nimbus land.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Nah, like i said before i can't tell with you since we don't really talk anymore, but oh well.

Get rid of these mo fucking random crits.

EDIT: OH and bring back nimbus land.

Lol you being an edgy scout has nothing to do with random crits, you're just an edgy tryhard scout. Own that ish.

-1 Are you trying to kill our population? Quite a bit of our population are more "competitive" players.

Team Fortress 2 was made with random crits. If people cant deal with a function of the game, that is their problem. The competitive people are those who come back the most. Crits are what make things interesting.

+1

Random crits should be removed from [....] and surf.

Better not on surf. No one complains about it on surf; most of us find it quite hilarious as we do duels and stuff.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

+1

Random crits should be removed from tgh pokemon and surf.

Better not on surf. No one complains about it on surf; most of us find it quite hilarious as we do duels and stuff.

I am 100% down to it being removed

Are we trying to ram jailbreak into the dirt?

Jailbreak is not a constant battleground honestly. Guards should always have some advantage over.

At least increase crit chance on guards and decrease on prisoners.

-1 Are you trying to kill our population? Quite a bit of our population are more "competitive" players.

Random crits being removed won't ruin the population at all? How would it affect it in any way? I want to keep random crits but I don't see how that is going to affect the population.