Poll To Remove Random Critical Hits On Trade Gaming History

Remove Random crits from TGH?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Random crits from TGH?

• No
    • Yes

-1 I like relying on RNG to hide how much I actually suck at this game

Also this should be on all servers.

Naw I'd say mainly just the trade servers like Pokemon and TGH. Mainly since it can be useful on Jailbreak and other servers but I would still be fine with all

Yeah it's a casual trade server with you know, rtd. The thing that can make you invincible or a biological superweapon for 20 seconds, or make you blow up or catch fire. Pretty random and with a lot more impact. But it's a much more FUN system of randomness imo.

I don't mind crits on a server like this, but when it's up for vote I'll vote for their removal as I'm fed up with the contradicting hot mess they are. A mechanic put in as an element of randomness that can break stalemates/stomps, and yet they are more likely to happen for the people that are stomping and all that stuff. Ending a fight with a crit can be a slap in the face to both the critter and the one on the recieving end, and while it is a trade server you can't deny people tend to get in little duels and such a whole lot.

And this is just my opinion of course, but personally I find melee fights with no crits more fun. Lasts longer and makes it feel more like a duel. I guess that goes for crits in general, but it's not like guns can reach that delicious 65% crit chance that melee weapons can, so it mostly applies to them.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)