Vexx

Poll To Remove Random Critical Hits On Trade Gaming History

Remove Random crits from TGH?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Random crits from TGH?

• No
    • Yes

you're literal garbage and should go back to playing mario maker.

@Bello @Rejects @Egossi

Even better, I went back to playing MINECRAFT! Be sure to check out our Minecraft server at mc.xenogamers.com, it's really fun to play on towny and you'll be sure to have a good time. And don't forget, sponsors get free pets in our servers! @Aegean

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Even better, I went back to playing MINECRAFT! Be sure to check out our Minecraft server at mc.xenogamers.com, it's really fun to play on towny and you'll be sure to have a good time. And don't forget, sponsors get free pets in our servers! @Aegean @SuperMaddud

Free pets after you pay for them? What a deal.

I for one am always competitive on TGH and Pokemon; but nonetheless crits should not be removed, as much as I complain whenever I get killed by a crit or not I still think Random Crits should stay as they're another factor to make the game more fun.

I also like how some who want Random Crits removed don't even get on much or at all, "old players" or not the decision wont affect them if they do not even get on the server to begin with. I really do not see the point in removing Random Crits because a selective few felt the need to rant about how they hate RNG as a whole.

The servers are not meant to be competitive; whether or not Bullet spread exists they're different things. Rtd exists too doesn't it. The maps themselves aren't fair if we were to speak competitive wise.

Funny enough most of xG's popularity are friendlies. I think the friendly command should be removed too :^)

If we have a server running roll the dice, which is substantially more RNG-related than random crits, why remove random crits and keep a large plugin revolving around RNG?

It's a controversial topic that'll always end in a tie or no to remove random crits, and will be denied 100% of the time if you want both random crits and rtd removed.

Another question that's been debated is if objectives should be enabled, which if we're running random crits and rtd, I don't see reason not to. (I honestly can't comprehend people bitching about objectives being enabled on a primarily casual server).

All in all, random crits will probably be here forever because both sides are evenly matched and both passionate about their reasons.

If we have a server running roll the dice, which is substantially more RNG-related than random crits, why remove random crits and keep a large plugin revolving around RNG?

It's a controversial topic that'll always end in a tie or no to remove random crits, and will be denied 100% of the time if you want both random crits and rtd removed.

Another question that's been debated is if objectives should be enabled, which if we're running random crits and rtd, I don't see reason not to. (I honestly can't comprehend people bitching about objectives being enabled on a primarily casual server).

All in all, random crits will probably be here forever because both sides are evenly matched and both passionate about their reasons.

what the fuck you aren't complaining for once about random crits?

jk ily <3

personally i dont see a problem with random crits and if people have a problem with dying isn't there the friendly plug in or is that just the surf server

personally i dont see a problem with random crits and if people have a problem with dying isn't there the friendly plug in or is that just the surf server

Friendly is on multiple servers including surf, pokemon trade (etc).

Friendly is on multiple servers including surf, pokemon trade (etc).

yeah i wasn't too sure because i've been on pokemon and the other trade server but didn't know if they had it but in that case wouldn't be the same reason for why people can't complain about being killed just because they got killed by a crit they would complain but not getting killed regularly lol thats my intake