Aegean

Game Division

I understand this was made for new game division ideas but I'm still confused as to why we don't focus on gmod. It hasn't even been touched since December of last year (going off of latest forum post) and we obviously still need to work on our current divisions still instead of making new ones because it'll just create more problems to fix. Another thing is why do we even have the nuclear dawn division I'm pretty sure there aren't that many players playing on the game anyways so we might as well remove it.

Rankings | Xeno Gamers ND is fine. I believe we should work on fixing other servers before making more divisions.

I understand this was made for new game division ideas but I'm still confused as to why we don't focus on gmod. It hasn't even been touched since December of last year (going off of latest forum post) and we obviously still need to work on our current divisions still instead of making new ones because it'll just create more problems to fix. Another thing is why do we even have the nuclear dawn division I'm pretty sure there aren't that many players playing on the game anyways so we might as well remove it.

You can start a discussion whenever you want if you want to revive our GMOD division. @Kypari and @YeEternalTuna, we will work on our current divisions FIRST before making a new division, you don't need to derail the conversation and ignore my statement that states what you guys are asking for anyways.

Rankings | Xeno Gamers ND is fine. I believe we should work on fixing other servers before making more divisions.

Nuclear Dawn is not fine. 99% of the players on that server are bots Servers | Xeno Gamers. Hell, the game is basically dead. I do agree that gmod should be the next division we should invest in though.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Aegean That's why I first stated that I knew about this only being for new game divisions but like I said we (of course) need to work on the current problems within the current divisions not make new ones. Sorry for accidently ''derailing'' the conversation I was just saying my opinion on the subject.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Nuclear Dawn is not fine. 99% of the players on that server are bots Servers | Xeno Gamers. Hell, the game is basically dead. I do agree that gmod should be the next division we should invest in though.

I know nothing about ND I just see rank.xenogamers.com say it has players I just assumed people played it.

You can start a discussion whenever you want if you want to revive our GMOD division. @Kypari and @YeEternalTuna, we will work on our current divisions FIRST before making a new division, you don't need to derail the conversation and ignore my statement that states what you guys are asking for anyways.

I didn't see the statement. My bad.

You're right ND is a dead game.

Why work on gmod over Rust? Gmod pretty much needs new servers, Morbus is only hindering the division. Might as well move onto Rust unless xG can get a dev for gmod (still think rust is a better option though since so many communities are established in gmod).

You're right ND is a dead game.

Why work on gmod over Rust? Gmod pretty much needs new servers, Morbus is only hindering the division. Might as well move onto Rust unless xG can get a dev for gmod (still think rust is a better option though since so many communities are established in gmod).

Not guaranteed we actually get a Rust div going, but it's a good idea. My one question is why we never hear anything from the gmod div.

Not guaranteed we actually get a Rust div going, but it's a good idea. My one question is why we never hear anything from the gmod div.

Because @Vertex has decided so, ask him

Still not sure why people refer to gmod as an xG division. The staff/members are distant from xG and there is never any updates or information on that division regarding staff. The gmod server and gamemode its hosting is also dead.

Still not sure why people refer to gmod as an xG division. The staff/members are distant from xG and there is never any updates or information on that division regarding staff. The gmod server and gamemode its hosting is also dead.
And in order to fix this either the current DL for gmod has to try and actually fix this problem or we just need to get a DL that would do that job because this clearly isnt working out with the current one.

And in order to fix this either the current DL for gmod has to try and actually fix this problem or we just need to get a DL that would do that job because this clearly isnt working out with the current one.

Spoiler alert this has been a problem and discussed many times in the past. The DL's are simply too busy, change won't come unless people outside the division step in.

Spoiler alert this has been a problem and discussed many times in the past. The DL's are simply too busy, change won't come unless people outside the division step in.

The thing is that not many people in other divisions knows all that gmod stuff and etc.

Planetside 2 div plz

Unturned could be an option (or rust) @Barmithian @Insane @Skitters @Blizzard

Just not xtcr all over again...

While its a great game, unturned will take some time to manage. +1 tho