TragicMike

Tragicmike - Team Fortress 2

And this happens literally all the time to everyone in spectator mode. I can guarantee that if I did this to you the result would be the same. He's clearly not hacking.

Never happens to me.

Never happens to me.

And Vacindak recorded the demo and has a high ping all of the time making it more likely it's just ping.

I'm good at figuring out hackers. This is definitely not one.

The scout was running, the soldier was shooting constantly in the same place.

No reason for the scout to die without the soldier tracking the scout.

Except for something called lag. Even if he is hacking, a 10 second clip is (almost) never damning enough for a permanent ban. There's a reason we have somewhat strict requirements for permanent bans. It's to minimize false positives.

The scout was moving smooth.

If it was ping issue, 90% of the time the scout would have flicked back to the center or so a couple times.

And a 10 second delay would be justified during a spike, which vacindak wasn't experiencing. Vacindaks ping is a solid 160ish, for a couple days not too long ago, I was stuck with 120 ping-200. I got delays only when it spiked, when it stayed on a certain number say 115, everything is fine, maybe a client side weapon view model flicker here and there but that's it.

The scout was moving smooth.

If it was ping issue, 90% of the time the scout would have flicked back to the center or so a couple times.

And a 10 second delay would be justified during a spike, which vacindak wasn't experiencing. Vacindaks ping is a solid 160ish, for a couple days not too long ago, I was stuck with 120 ping-200. I got delays only when it spiked, when it stayed on a certain number say 115, everything is fine, maybe a client side weapon view model flicker here and there but that's it.

No, thats not how ping works at all. As long as your ping is consistent and not spiking up and down or you don't have any packet loss you're not going to experience any "flicks" in character models.

@Bello @Rejects @Vexx can we get a verdict here?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

No, thats not how ping works at all. As long as your ping is consistent and not spiking up and down or you don't have any packet loss you're not going to experience any "flicks" in character models.

@Bello @Rejects @Vexx can we get a verdict here?

Forget the model clipping, after I posted it I remembered that I had my computer running some processes that drop performance.

But still.

@Vacindak Do you happen to have another clip that you could show, or do you just have that one?

If we are looking off of the one Vac gave us, it does look really fishy. Tragic Mike's ping in the video shows that he himself wasn't lagging. @Vacindak How much ping do you normally get on the surf server? If it's roughly sub 100ms. then you really shouldn't notice anything too much.

I wouldn't really say much unless Vac does have another video to show.

I was also given no warning nor had anyone even accused me of cheating.

Just a little FYI, staff won't give you a heads up if they're going to ban you for hacking.

You can't ban someone because you "think" they are hacking.

Vac got a demo; he saw the soldier hit the scout even though the scout wasn't even in the hit-markers. I think it's safe to say Vac is fine on this ban. Even if it's an accident.

I can guarantee that if I did this to you the result would be the same.

You want to give it a shot and see if it does? Back when ManlyDuck played on PokeTrade, I'd spectate him after he killed me and his shots were reasonable. They actually lined up with the hit-boxes, and he also had an upper 100ms. ping most of the time.

@Vacindak Do you happen to have another clip that you could show, or do you just have that one?

If we are looking off of the one Vac gave us, it does look really fishy. Tragic Mike's ping in the video shows that he himself wasn't lagging. @Vacindak How much ping do you normally get on the surf server? If it's roughly sub 100ms. then you really shouldn't notice anything too much.

I wouldn't really say much unless Vac does have another video to show.

Yeah @Vacindak is from Peru and his internet is pretty bad. He gets around 120 on a good day.

You want to give it a shot and see if it does? Back when ManlyDuck played on PokeTrade, I'd spectate him after he killed me and his shots were reasonable. They actually lined up with the hit-boxes, and he also had an upper 100ms. ping most of the time.

I think Vacindak should do it being as he is the person who recorded the demo but I'm cool with that.

I remember spectating Manlyduck too and his shots would be really off the hitboxes and this was the case with everyone, including Americans.

I think Vacindak should do it being as he is the person who recorded the demo but I'm cool with that.

I remember spectating Manlyduck too and his shots would be really off the hitboxes and this was the case with everyone, including Americans.

Alright, guess we'll set it up and see with Vac later on if he can.

And I always remembered his shots being close. Then again, it's been quite sometime since then. I could not remembering it right.

Yeah @Vacindak is from Peru and his internet is pretty bad. He gets around 120 on a good day.

But in ManlyDuck's case; he was actually tracking the players he was attacking.

My internet is bad but is not always laging. I play surf Combat, That is not a normal game. Is totally HARD to bhop with space if you have 180 ping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh0ggUFNaqQ

Apart from that. i banned that guy at 3:24 Am. basically at night my ping is good (120 -115 Ping) because all my family members are sleeping.

Second. I found something interesting.

I was watching Mike´s profile. then i saw Melolzcore in the comments section.

[ATTACH]28170[/ATTACH]

Them I Remember ..Did Nutty ban that guy before?

Yes he Did!!

Xeno Gamers

Player Information | Xeno Gamers

And guess what. he got ban for the same Situation "Silent aim"

Is a extremly rare Coincidence. i´m not saying he is Melolzcore. But he has 60 friends in steam ... well 58 without me and lemon , He has only 5 Comment in his profile. Too less for someone who plays 3800hours in tf2 also started playing tf2 in 2012.

Sadly i only have one because My stupid fraps closed when i tried to talk to lemon by Steam chat. :(

I was watching him for 4 minutes and 32 seconds. I don´t have prove of that,i took that time using my phone.

My internet is bad but is not always laging. I play surf Combat, That is not a normal game. Is totally HARD to bhop with space if you have 180 ping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh0ggUFNaqQ

Apart from that. i banned that guy at 3:24 Am. basically at night my ping is good (120 -115 Ping) because all my family members are sleeping.

Second. I found something interesting.

I was watching Mike´s profile. then i saw Melolzcore in the comments section.

[ATTACH]28170[/ATTACH]

Them I Remember ..Did Nutty ban that guy before?

Yes he Did!!

Xeno Gamers

Player Information | Xeno Gamers

And guess what. he got ban for the same Situation "Silent aim"

Is a extremly rare Coincidence. i´m not saying he is Melolzcore. But he has 60 friends in steam ... well 58 without me and lemon , He has only 5 Comment in his profile. Too less for someone who plays 3800hours in tf2 also started playing tf2 in 2012.

Lol I been playing since like, 2010 or something and have 2000 hours with basically no friends.

Lol I been playing since like, 2010 or something and have 2000 hours with basically no friends.

I think 2000 hours and 3800 hours are very different. Thats just my opinion though.