Spydyr_Byte

Leaving For Now... (updated From Last Thread)

So, I read through the comments of my other thread and decided to just take a break from the server. I also realized that maybe some of my points for leaving are quite invalid and had the over use of the word "toxic" which was illogical. I do also admit that I am not the most perfect player and have made mistakes in the past, and got too confident and cocky because the social anonymity the internet offers which I am sure most people feel over any internet community, which of course isn't 100% true, as steam ID, sound of voice, and the way you talk, puts a permanent stain of how I am viewed on this server. The only thing I can do now is just take a break. I apologize for being rude towards some of the members and staff as they have actually tried to defend me in the past. I also, am sorry towards Vexx for not being as nice as I should be to him and hope you guys can forgive me for my mistakes. I may not be back for a month depending on the situation, but I am definitely taking a break.

The Mahogany situation was put to rest almost year ago. That is enough time to forget about it and leave it in the past, people who dwell on it that long should really chill out. If you bring it up, I'm just going to ignore you since that's the best I can do.

Well I am glad you are just taking a break. Always nice to have people on here. But like we said before, talk to a higher up if something/someone is bothering you. But they aren't counslers so keep it to only server problems.

The Mahogany situation was put to rest almost year ago. That is enough time to forget about it and leave it in the past, people who dwell on it that long should really chill out. If you bring it up, I'm just going to ignore you since that's the best I can do.

Just ignore those who keep bringing it up. I still get people who bring up old, stupid, and unneeded events that happened when I was staff. It's not funny and it's worse that people still are butt hurt about stuff that happened so long ago. Leave them to stew in their own shit.

The community can be toxic, and I'm sure everyone is aware. Just play the game with the people that you enjoy playing the game with.

As Shwoosh and Septik (Frick you still for taking Dirt Rally, Septik!! :rage: ) said, just gather evidence and report the dipshits that harass you. We're here to help. Not to put you down.

(Frick you still for taking Dirt Rally, Septik!! :rage: )

Sorry:(. Somone took Valiant Hearts.

Damnit I buggered it up.