SoulCircle

New greetings to some

Hello there, everyone!

I'm SoulCircle, or Ben Sharpie depending on where you look. I've been in and out of the xG servers for the better part of 3 years now and I've decided to finally make an account so I can officially become a member of the community. Now, I know that for a lot of people who roam on the CS servers that I, in fact, am not new around here, just on the forums. I have already made great friends such as @RazorScooter, @virr , Tope, SCP, @Dannypicacho, (I couldn't figure out the usernames of these three.) and many others who I just couldn't list off in this space if I wanted to. I've made so many friends along the way and hope to make many more! So for the time I am here, I cannot wait to meet more friendly faces. So to start of, how is everyone doing, lately?

EDIT: Oh, and how could I ever forget @yadingo?

Edited by SoulCircle
I forgot a few things. I also messed up the title. (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Lottamos said:

There are so many Ben Shapiro’s that come through the server nowadays I can’t tell if you changed your name, I read your name wrong, or just don’t know you.

Well, that's why I go by Ben Sharpie and never change my simple pfp. I have never seen a Ben Sharpie on the servers and I have also never seen no one use this pfp either. It's an absolute win. It's (thankfully) small things that make me stand out.

2 hours ago, yadingo said:

First person I met on xg :-))

Yep, with you being one of the most chill players I have met, Dingo.

6 hours ago, Bonk said:

hello friend

Henlo

6 hours ago, Meaty said:

Bitch I like surf more than tgh stfu

Chill.

5 hours ago, yadingo said:

once a tgh always a tgh >:::) welcome to the club

CHILL

4 hours ago, Meaty said:

Bitch

CHILL