Thrillhouse

We must resist.

Fellow xG members...I come before you but a humble victim of tyranny. Many of us have been wronged by this tyranny. Some of us continue to propagate this tyranny. Some of us just sit back and watch as our community burns.

My fellow gamers and oppressed gamers, I come to you  with a fiery heart and resilient soul...today we rise!

They say history is written by the Viktor but I'm here to tell you that today, we shall henceforth no longer be subjugated by this tyranny and that history will show us to be the true arbiters of freedom, peace and prosperity. Make no mistake...there will be casualties, my fellow gamers, from both the oppressors and the wrongfully oppressed; for the color of freedom, peace and prosperity is blood.

If we wish to write our names indelibly into the pages of history, we mustn't allow our resolve to waver. We must remain united and our spirit indomitable, for this tyranny is unlike the world has ever seen. The oppressed of xG have a rendezvous with destiny. I leave you with an excerpt of one of the greatest speeches of the last 100 years so that you can ultimately fathom how crucial the forthcoming fight for our freedom is...

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. -Winston Churchill

Unban us from #funny-cats, @virr.

😽

The real oppressed ones are the staff members who constantly have to keep the rebellions down to a minimum since someone fucked up and got banned from #funny-cats. Nice try, but I side with the higher-ups on this and you will never be allowed back into #funny-cats.

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, CyanidePyro said:

Bruh shut the fuck up there is no tyranny just a punch of toxic people yelling at each other. Just wait for the filter to unclog as the server slower transitions away from toxicity.

Relax, kid. Its a shitpost thats not meant to be taken serious.

6 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

Fellow xG drivers...I come before you but a humble bus driver of tyranny. Many of us have been wronged by this tyranny. Some of us continue to propagate this tyranny. Some of us just sit back and drive as our community burns.

My fellow drivers and oppressed drivers, I drive to you with a fiery bus and resilient wheels...today we drive!

They say the bus is driven by the Viktor but I'm here to tell you that today, we shall henceforth no longer be subjugated by this tyranny and that the bus will show us to be the true arbiters of freedom, peace and prosperity. Make no mistake...there will be casualties, my fellow drivers, from both the oppressors and the wrongfully oppressed; for the color of freedom, peace and prosperity is blood.

If we wish to write our names indelibly into the pages of history, we mustn't allow our bus to run out of gas. We must sit on the same bus and our spirit indomitable, for this tyranny is unlike the bus has ever seen. The oppressed of xG have a rendezvous with destiny. I leave you with an excerpt of one of the greatest speeches of the last 100 years so that you can ultimately fathom how crucial the forthcoming drive for our freedom is...

We shall go on to the end, we shall drive in France, we shall drive on the streets and highways, we shall drive with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our bus, whatever the cost may be, we shall drive on the beaches, we shall drive on the landing grounds, we shall drive in the fields and in the streets, we shall drive in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this bus or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the streets, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New Bus, with all its power and horsepower, drives forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. -Winston Bushill

Unban us from #funny-buses, @virr.

😽

@Thrillhouse

Edited by Jadow
c: (see edit history)