Sign in to follow this  
QueenOfHearts

VinylScratch

Member Name: VinylScratch

In-Game Name: [uLb:L-xG ] Vinyl Scratch.

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39667744

Donated: No

Other information: I have been trying to support MOTD as best as i can without mod, and trying to get Motd breakers noticed. Since i am usually on I thought it would be a good idea to apply for mod. I have achieved 100 posts and I am ready to apply. I relize I was banned for forum spamming im not going to lie, but i have relized my faults and apologized. Yes I know i have not donated,I am planning to donate after Christmas (if thing work out as planned).

I might have only been an official member for a little over 2 months but I have been playing on the servers since the jailbreaks average high was 20. I greatly appreciate your +1 and will respect your reasons to -1.

I promise i will be active Like i said in my apology i like commenting and connecting with the comunity. And I may have only been an offical member fo a small amount of time but i have been playing on the servers since almost the begining

-1 you were only active after you realized you had two months, but then you saw the post requirement... the only time you posted on this forum was a ♥♥♥♥ ton of spam and it was right after you hit 2 months. see the coincidence? it seems like you are only here because you want mod...

Wow. Unique has a point -1 and 13 is a little young

And what do u mean by almost beginning I've never seen u in December or January let alone the beginning

Please don't spam the forums to get 100 posts ^.^ and also it really doesn't depend much on age as much as maturity, Otherworldly was 13 when he became mod and I don't think Suavepanda/HudsonJr/VeroJr is even 13 yet.

-1, You just got unbanned for spamming, and then you apply? Seriously man just wait. Then you did the same exact thing, spammed useless stuff to get to the post count. I'm sorry but I don't think you learned your lesson and should wait until you get to 250+ productive posts.

[ATTACH]1064.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4baa5247cf_niggaisusrs.jpg.3442bc4a01de60284ef8795de498d533.jpg