Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Glenn Beck can Make Your Bed Rock

Basically i just thought id share something i saw. Looking through the member protests i saw how much ♥♥♥♥ the mods go through. Especially Tarin, i use to hate him because i always thought he was always on my back but after hearing/seeing all the ♥♥♥♥ oscar put him through i realized that the only reason he is on my back is because its his job to make sure people follow the rules just as it is the rest of the mods. I just wanted to say that and maybe us lower than mods could show them a little more respect and respect them by following the rules. Unless they are Obama then feel free to bash them as harshly as you can because as a republican I must find ways to demean him in anyway possible to make my people look better. THANKS ND VOTE ME FOR PRESIDENT 2012. ♥♥♥♥♥ IM RUNNING DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE SAYING IM NOT

although, I love Obama! it's funny how people think the problems with the economy are based on what the president does when in all actuality it's entirely on what the ♥♥♥♥ing congress is doing...

also thank you for understanding what we deal with, you can ask meowmix and mohammad, i was just right now in JB and i was pissed because meowmix and I were only mods on and so much ♥♥♥♥ was happening and people were spamming all over, then right after i went in TS as my CSS was exiting and i just ragevented it all out...

Secretly i like Obama but dont tell Bill O'Reilly that otherwise i will never be invited to one of his book burnings ever again

although, I love Obama!

How old are the two of you?

When you grow up and get jobs and have to pay crazy bills and taxes youll realize how ♥♥♥♥ing RETARDED you are for saying you "Love" him.

Did you know his approval rating right now is SIGNIFICANTLY less than George Bush's was at this point in his career? And that guy was a war criminal (see 保険商品を口コミから探せる保険図鑑) and had the IQ of a small rodent.

You both know clearly know nothing of the economy or what its like to be a Working Class, Blue Collar citizen.

Youll see one day.

I know enough to understand what I am saying snackbar, the president is not the one who is giving you the crazy bills and taxes, that is congress, Obama is trying to fix it by running jobs bills etc. through congress, however since house and senate are split, The republicans are trying to use that as an advantage to get the votes from the stupid uneducated people who are voting and blaming the president even though he has nothing to do with congress being complete faggots.

someone close this before it becomes a shitty political debate thread between MAYBE 3 people who actually understand politics, and the other 40 children who "think" they know politics...

How old are the two of you?

When you grow up and get jobs and have to pay crazy bills and taxes youll realize how ♥♥♥♥ing RETARDED you are for saying you "Love" him.

Did you know his approval rating right now is SIGNIFICANTLY less than George Bush's was at this point in his career? And that guy was a war criminal (see 保険商品を口コミから探せる保険図鑑) and had the IQ of a small rodent.

You both know clearly know nothing of the economy or what its like to be a Working Class, Blue Collar citizen.

Youll see one day.

just because his approval ratings are low doesn't justify what a person thinks of him.

they are allowed to love obama and not depend on OTHERS OPINIONS to make that decision.

if everyone stole a piece of candy from the candy store, does that mean you have to do it because everyone else does? again, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

not arguing this any further

/close.