Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Trif that was rude I think you took this really badly :/ I see no problem with it, and I do recognize that he spams the forums lol! Duckii Jr we still love you don't worry <3 :3

HHAAAAPPPPY HOLIDAYSSSSSSS

Facebook is for narcissistic drama girls who crave attention by posting pictures of themselves that they consider ugly.

@Request close

Why you describing yourself bro????????

trifs just as entitled to criticize duckiijrs posting of a thread thats been duplicated by several others just as u guys are allowed to say merry christmas or to criticize trif, lay off him already

Yeah, definitely.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1127[/ATTACH]

Continue with this and problem will occur

Ignore what you don't wanna see and just skip what is posted. You don't have to post anything and let the day go by. It's your decision what you post and what is to happen , the criticizing is caused by what you have done and posted. To avoid it don't bother posting.

Good day sir.

No, I'm just fed up with the amount of pointless threads that Duckiijr makes. Most of them are in random where they belong but he literally puts up a new thread everyday for the videos he finds on youtube.

Why can't we just have one single mega-thread for that kind of stuff?

Hang on...who tha ♥♥♥♥ cares? Hes got mod already, so it really doesnt matter. As long as hes not gravedigging (which hes not) who gives a ♥♥♥♥? Just move ur mouse wheel down ONE MORE CLICK. I know its a TON of work, but its well worth it. Itll save u the time of posting these idiotic comments...