Sign in to follow this  
MitoDito

INSANE DAY!!!!!!! [Rules] [Stuff] [etc.]

this is an utter waste of space, i personally do not approve of this because when i see you try to do this in the server, you say "all CTs must stack in one corner and LET THE TS KNIFE YOU" no you cant force someone to let themselves die, just do a damn war day, -1 this stupid ♥♥♥♥.

I think its both fun and ridiculous but it gets extremely Laggy at some points due to the spam fire.

I think it should replace the "First Day Freeday" that happens almost every 1st round because it usually around 1-5 cts that actually spawn while there's like 15+ Ts,

Rules:

Must Happen ONLY on First Round First Day

Can only be issued in medic, so only maps that have medics such as Lego, Electric Razor, but not maps such as Avalanche, Black out 10 Etc

Above 5 cts cannot be issued

It allows first round to end quicker and faster.

I'll add the rest later 6 am in the morning but thats one i have so far

There's no such thing as First Day Freeday, it's all up to the warden for that

yea thats why i quoted "first day freeday" cause its almost always happens as there only few cts and tons of Ts Its not a forced choice but an option for the First Round First Day

Can we just scrap this idea and outlaw it? it is a warday that breaks the rules of warday, it is a waste of time to consider. IMO

I know you guys are -1 this and I can see why.. but think about it.. its small room and one entrance and iv seen it to where Cts get killed and Ts get killed equaly.. I mean I would +1 but it is a warday no doubt but i think this is a cooler warday like we should add it you know?

-1 this should not even be acceptable. We have been told by div leaders not to approve this day when he tries to do it. its a warday in a small room with 1 door.