Sign in to follow this  
Zapper5555

Mods Not Doing Job

Are you suggesting we make people stay up extremely late in the night and early in the morning to fix problems that people are too tired to even care about at these hours?

Rather than expecting current mods to do that, be more willing to make other people who will moderators.

Uhm. Im gone for 1 week and this is what happens. lol. Anyway:

Dear members:

You say were doing nothing when you get freekilled, even when its probabley not even a freekill. We need valid proof to slay, so type this in team chat "@[name here] [did what?] [how did it happen]" while most of the time, people just spam this: "[name] freekilled me" or "DO YOU FUCKING JOBS!". I lol and facepalm at every one of those I see. When I actually see one with reason, I talk with the supossed freekiller about what happened and what his/her side of the story. Although sometimes we just blaintley see nothing happen, or are not look excactley where someone broke the rules or freekilled. Thats why we need you guys to report, with detail, what happened, who did it, and what were the circumstances. But I do agree, sometimes admins/mods don't do they're jobs.

Thanks, Colorful Dot

*SIDE NOTE*

Since I have been gone for a week, im unaware of somethings, but this is my knowledge of it before I got banned for that horrid week. When I get back tommorow, I will see what teh fruits is goingz on.

That's a very small world you live in. There are other people in different time zones, you know. Just saying.

Besides, like I said before, nobody that is USUALLY on around that time is one. Like Orangejuice.

So if you didn't get my first suggestion, then I'll make it simple. Make somebody who is on around that time a mod.

By the way, people do care. That's why this thread was made. Of course, if you can't do your jobs during the day time...

What makes late night any different?

I just think making a schedule for mods/admins to have to be on would be complicated. Also, we can't just make people mods because they live in that time zone. Also, you might be right that other people care, this is just the first instance I have heard of this.

I just think making a schedule for mods/admins to have to be on would be complicated. Also, we can't just make people mods because they live in that time zone. Also, you might be right that other people care, this is just the first instance I have heard of this.

Well, it's not every day people make a thread like this either. This is just another problem that needed to be addressed.

I agree that we can't just let those who live in particular times become mods, but I think that it should be a factor worth considering.

Better than some than none, right? If they're a bad mod, we could just revoke their powers anyway. Not hard.

Well, it's not every day people make a thread like this either. This is just another problem that needed to be addressed.

I agree that we can't just let those who live in particular times become mods, but I think that it should be a factor worth considering.

Better than some than none, right? If they're a bad mod, we could just revoke their powers anyway. Not hard.

It is a factor worth considering! And I agree with you, sir, we could just revoke their power.

Which is why I recommended Orangejuice. Man's reliable. The times I've been on late, he's been on late.

Well known around the server, and has paid his dues in time. I don't see him as a mod yet though.

I wished some more kiwis (New Zealand) and aussies played on the server. Definitely late night material.

Which is why I recommended Orangejuice. Man's reliable. The times I've been on late, he's been on late.

Well known around the server, and has paid his dues in time. I don't see him as a mod yet though.

I wished some more kiwis (New Zealand) and aussies played on the server. Definitely late night material.

Talk to them about this factor you have raised up and get them to apply for mod for these servers!

I think no matter who's a mod, we can have Jesus as a mod, and we'd still be getting complaints no matter what. Its frusturating when random people rage at us like we're supposed to be watching you and you only like you're the most important person in the world. Whenever i get complaints about a freekiller I investigate it but still, if we dont answer RIGHT AWAY we are possibly doing something else ..? Just take into light that we are JUST HUMANS. There are some mods who do care less about their jobs at times but they usually do try, I'd say the majority of our mods and admins are competent and know what they're doing most of the time. It just gets frusturating to have to deal with the rager everyday.

On the other hand, Smoker can be extremely disrespectful when he is on our servers, thats just how he is.

People just over react when there free killed sometimes, but if it happens alot and its known that someone did freekill you, a mod should at least give a warning.

well tbh we cant just stay up all day

some ppl have their lives

but i do agree to have more mods...

some ppl even during the day cant play cause of school, family... etc...

there is more to life than css...

the underlined is true.

well tbh we cant just stay up all day

some ppl have their lives

but i do agree to have more mods...

some ppl even during the day cant play cause of school, family... etc...

there is more to life than css...

Is that last part really true? I need to vist this "outside world" that everyone keeps talking about some time"

Okay so I'm just jump right in and say, There are points in time that I have been on JB with one or two mods on where there is very blatant freekilling. As in, a person never before seen on CT (You kinda get used to who plays and not and can tell who the noob is cause they never say anything) suddenly as the whole death list filled with them killing people and the next thing you know (if you are in dead chat) everyone just killed is like "Whhaatt the FUCK??!" Now this doesn't happen a lot but one instance I saw this and did what I was supposed to do. "@ so-so is freekilling a lot of people can you just watch them? 8-9 people saying they were freekilled in chat." A mod messaged back "Lol. I'll take care of them later." Like wtf? This has been going on for the last 8 rounds and the mod KNEW and did nothing. That's what pisses me off. That it happens over and over, and then people are telling mods (I am one who does the whole @ thing) and the mods just say Lalalala. Herpaderp a butt. Other than those cases I think the mods are doing the best they can with a what, + 1000 person clan?

Oh and Smokers kinda douchey. :3 No white text here. Nuuh.