Rhododendron

Want To Get Unbanned?

HI, I wrote if you can unbanned me, i'm not English, i have the problem that i don't speak very well (sorry >.<)

I have a ban in the servers of tf2, one administrator say me, that I block one route with a sentry in the map of Clocktown, at the beginning and hurry, I thought there would block the way,I had a heavy chasing me, but this happen, they kill me, and then i have the bann. I can't enter in other server that eventually I play, for example pokemon goldencity...

Can your remove mi ban? I did not want to block intentionally

HI, I wrote if you can unbanned me, i'm not English, i have the problem that i don't speak very well (sorry >.<)

I have a ban in the servers of tf2, one administrator say me, that I block one route with a sentry in the map of Clocktown, at the beginning and hurry, I thought there would block the way,I had a heavy chasing me, but this happen, they kill me, and then i have the bann. I can't enter in other server that eventually I play, for example pokemon goldencity...

@Hidingmaster @DrLee This thread is pretty old so i don't think this still qualifies even if you do as instructed. I think this post needs to be moved to ban protest section? unless this thread still works..

You were banned by @Vector for one hour, the ban is expired. You may have fun on the Tf2 servers once more, make sure to learn the rules.

actually you only gave half of the story. during the day i was playing, the problem happened on abstract where he was constantly putting dispensers on the enemies spawn so they could only leave by teleporter. he then planted a mini-sentry in the same exact area (i told him twice already not to do it). after the mini sentry was destroyed he starts building a dispenser there again, i kick him then the map changed to clocktown where he building blocked us. he was warned several times and it's only an hour.

@DrLee i be gewd admining skeels.