Sign in to follow this  
SGTBLU

Wtf happened?

Why is everyone leaving all of a sudden? Like, most of my friends left. What is happening, I'm confused and sad. Please someone tell me :'(

Pretty much what aeon said.

I'll leave it to others to tell the exact situation, which isnt all that complicated

people are tired of shit that goes down in this clan, and honestly...i am too, but im not planing on leaving anytime soon...or ever.

Maybe if someone were to explain the issue we could solve it :/

the sand people frighten easily, but they'll be back, and in greater numbers

everyone has their own reasons for leaving the clan, a bunch of the oldfags left cause the community wasnt as tight knit as it was in the past from what i know, others may have left for their own reasons and such

Im pretty sure it had something to do with something called a DDos? Im not sure what the hell it was, but everyone was spamming about it like "argh! dem der ddoses are annoyn meh! Im a pirate!" (I added the pirate part).

Maybe there should be an incentive for coming back or staying in the clan for a period of time? Maybe like a buck or 2 off a hat pack or something. Just an idea...

It's because the older people are used to the whole clan knowing each other and being connected, now a lot of people just disconnect and hate each other. Thus, they don't like what xG is becoming and then they leave.

[ATTACH]2596.vB[/ATTACH]

mlfw1782-1322082448.thumb.png.d261d343c8a62df80320f5306f6e9042.png