Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

!hub Glitches

Use this thread for reporting any glitches or errors with the CS:S Hub or with related donating issues.

@@Starbuck

After donating I receive my Paypal receipt and confirmation on the forums.

The database updates to reflect my donation but I do not see it in-game.

After the map changes the first time I type !hub I get the message "We couldn't find your forum account. Have you linked your forum account to Steam yet? Signup @ https://xenogamers.com/profile.php?do=steamlink"

Then I type !hub a second time and it works, but my credits are the same amount and the database reverts to the same amount.

Example:

Start with 0.

Donate $2.00.

DB says 2000, game says 0.

Map change.

Type hub, get error.

Type hub again, DB says 0 and game says 0.

I found 1! i was on minigames before the map crashed i bought a beer hat for 1500 credits ofc then when the server comes back i had the hat and the credits idk how this happened it just did

After donating I receive my Paypal receipt and confirmation on the forums.

The database updates to reflect my donation but I do not see it in-game.

After the map changes the first time I type !hub I get the message "We couldn't find your forum account. Have you linked your forum account to Steam yet? Signup @ https://xenogamers.com/profile.php?do=steamlink"

Then I type !hub a second time and it works, but my credits are the same amount and the database reverts to the same amount.

Example:

Start with 0.

Donate $2.00.

DB says 2000, game says 0.

Map change.

Type hub, get error.

Type hub again, DB says 0 and game says 0.

Sounds like there were lots of problems with this... Did you link your Steam account before donating? Were you *in* a game while donating? That's not been tested before.