Sign in to follow this  
Scub

CT Ban Request for Enforcer

I request a ct ban for Enforcer. However long that may be is up to you (if he gets punished at all).

[TRG] Enforcer: STEAM_1:1:50697559

Clamb: STEAM_1:1:42360627

Be aware this is CS:GO.

In-game, the warden Clamb made us play deathrun with 3 people? As far as I remember that's illegal. I told him it was illegal but of course Clamb ignored me. I will point out that Clamb does not know how to warden and did break rules quite often (I do not have those rounds recordded).

Then, once I won LR, Enforcer free killed me. I didn't record the next round, but he refused to slay himself. And that is why I am here posting this.

Enforcer breaking rules. This comes as no suprise to me. In the past, Enforcer has consistently broken rules. Free Killing, Free Shooting and I always see him get swapped by admins.

I hope that something is done about this event.

As always I provide evidence of my claims, as it is required.

Thanks

-[xG:N] Scub

PS. Let me know what will happen.

Oh, and Clamb free killed Josh twice(didn't get that recorded but just so u know why he's mad)

Here's the video of proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKRg-i0Nx24

death run with 3 people is not illegal, and I can't ct ban enforcer just because he freekilled once, that's a slay, I'm afraid i'll have to close this, make another thread when you have enough proof.

closed