ItsAaron

Permission to rebel hunt?

Remove "Permission to rebel hunt is required" rule?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Remove "Permission to rebel hunt is required" rule?

"A CT may Rebel Hunt under a reasonable assumption that a Terrorist has Rebelled or is missing (IE. Head count, hearing vents being broken). Before Rebel Hunting, the CT MUST let the other Guards and Warden know what they will be doing through Public Chat or Team Chat."

I like it. I'm making a bind to say that I'm searching for rebels in team chat, I hated having to ask out loud cuz then I couldn't sneak up on rebelling scum, and it'll make it more of a fun challenge as a T, just like it used to be AND ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

+1 for the rebel hunt. It gets out of hand when THE ROUND barely starts everyone starts mic spamming CAN WE REBEL HUNT? most rebels don't even have time to rebel when the CTs are just running around the map looking for em.

I hope you guys aren't expecting that Rebel Hunting will decrease, because this won't do that. It's going to be the exact same deal, just minus the fact that you have to ask for permission and you can now Rebel Hunt without physically seeing a Rebel. If anything, prepare for more hunters. THOU HAST BEEN WARNEDTH :Old Man:

EDIT: Going to wait on a few more players to give their input before this goes into implementation

Reviving this shiz, would like more input before this goes into effect:

"A CT may Rebel Hunt under a reasonable assumption that a Terrorist has Rebelled or is missing (IE. Head count, hearing vents being broken). Before Rebel Hunting, the CT MUST let the other Guards and Warden know what they will be doing through Public Chat or Team Chat."

Reviving this shiz, would like more input before this goes into effect:

When I joined back in the day, I think the year was 1967, we never had any of this "You must ask permission to rebel hunt" bull crap. Life was easy and relaxed, and I could rebel hunt whenever I had reasonable suspicion. I don't know why we changed it in the first place, but putting the rule in as this makes the most sense. It is how it was back in the day, and it worked perfectly fine.

Although I would alter it from "under reasonable assumption..." to "under reasonable suspicion...", it just sounds better.

+1 forest's idea. It amkes since and i belive last year around when i got onto our Jailbreak server we never had this problem. Wth happened after then.

@Gkoo @PiNoYPsYcHo @DarkWolf6052 @diabeetus @snakeboyeric @TheAlpha31 @DeathGod @Unit12p @Chrono@ShdowSpy @Cristo @Gawd @Trente @Sporky @orangejuice @ItsAaron @lEcho @arvelez @JINGS @Vector @Mythic @Wing@Kirito @John @Jordozombie@Phantom @TheLostCause @Black_Rock @Hidingmaster @SuperNarwhal@Superkiller67 @Sarcast1cninja @@Warriorsfury

This will be implemented into the MoTD Rules shortly, so keep this in mind. If I forgot any Staff Members for the CS:S Division, please spread the word.

#RemovedTagsSoImNotSpammingPeopleWithTaggedNotifications

This will be implemented into the MoTD Rules shortly, so keep this in mind. If I forgot any Staff Members for the CS:S Division, please spread the word.

I still think they should tell in public chat, not team chat. Admins aren't always on CT, and we can't see if they type in team chat that they're going to search for rebels. Shouldn't it be either verbal or public chat? We still have to be able to tell if the CTs got permission.