Chrono

Darkwolf - Counter-Strike: Source

If this shit keeps up, I'm going to close this thread and take full responsibility for whatever follows afterwards, even if it means a demotion. It is definitely not under my jurisdiction, but I'd rather everyone keep a collected mind if it means risking losing my position. I mean, for the love of god, this Report Abuse is for three simple things, and it has grown to six pages in length, all because everyone is starting this huge war among each other in who's right or who's wrong. This is why we have opinions. Are none of you civilized enough to leave your opinion (as detailed as can be) in one or two posts, without quoting someone else and pointing out things you think are wrong?

Most of my posts are responding with what I think is right in my reasoning in which I explain my reasoning behind it. inb4 closed. inb4 omg chrono ur fgt. inb4 forest fire.

this is orangejuice's channel. here's his desc.

[attach]5182[/ATTACH]

guess who were added just after this thread?

[attach]5183[/ATTACH]

Huh thats funny, I don't recall ever doing anything to warrant a blacklisting in his channel, hell I've only joined it a handful of times. I guess its your channel and you can do what you want with it, but thanks for being so friendly.

I don't know, that's his choice. I don't have you on my blacklist and the people on my blacklist, I have reasons for.

@@serbiansnaga Im quoting all the posts with proof/important and valid reasons for this thread, other than the back and for bickering between everyone.

Steam Community :: Error[/url]

-snip- You said "nigger" in admin chat. It's a valid reason to gag. You're not allowed to say nigger, and you know it. Making an abuse thread on me for gagging you seems pretty pointless. Yes, I should have told you why you said it, but you are STAFF and very much know why you got gagged.

G to the G @@DarkWolf6052 , Chrono says nigger in admin chat and You gag him, someone else does it and nothing happens (and you weren't afk, prob trying to get evidence of me doing shit, since someone on TS said that you were going "To record every time I was in-game to get evidence on me", you aren't the only one with friends ^.^)

I was debating doing anything about this, mostly for reasons that I know people can get pissed sometimes and shouldn't be put under fire for letting it slip a little... but I've talked to people about it and feel like its just something that should be added to this thread; and it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way too much.

Long story short, I asked for clarification on why we could declare a warday later on in the day. I never said I was right and he was wrong, but I was looking for an explanation about it. I felt that it was not handled appropriately and the language used was not required at all.

Oh and btw this isint a "wake up call" forum its a demoted or not demoted forum. >_>

If it goes through he gets demoted.

Alright

because it is relevant to the argument of bias. The point is that I say "nigger" in admin chat, and get gagged, he says it in admin chat and does not. it is completely relevant, I don't see how you see it not as that.

There are TOO many variables in that situation to matter.

- Was darkwolf there? Look at the bottom of the screenshot, it shows him as T lr'ing

- Was it said twards someone? He wasn't saying it to anyone, he said "next person who freekills me is getting perm CT banned"

- What was the mood of the setting? Calm, he had just said that after typing "im tired of getting freekilled", this was all in admin chat btw

- What was Deathgods intentions of saying it in that way? He pretty much was just saying hes mad about getting freekilled

Bold is from me

@@Matsi I already know that you guys figured it out, and that the part of his name is still partially shown (I also know that darkwolf was so immature that he decided to blacklisted duckii jr after he found out THANK YOU @@Warriorsfury for talking to darkwolf about unblacklisting him.)

@@DarkWolf6052 Better?

[MEDIA=imgur]T4busS7[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]agXJ3lP[/MEDIA]

Better?

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

Darkwolf

Staff's Steam ID:

You have it

Evidence:

Further Information:

Refuses to acknowledge why he gags and or slays people.

Threatens players when they question him. "Recording demo whole time, dare you to fight it"

Wrongly gagged me.

For clarification, Each time I have died on last CT or on freeday from falling or something, on parabellum, I have seen him sitting at the bottom of the ladder to the ground floor of climb. he sits there about 10 seconds. I call him out on camping.

The last time I did I was rather annoyed he thought he could get away with camping when he so religiously slays others for it. So I angrily said "STOP CAMPING NIGGER" then got gagged where he then threatens me in image 1.

How is saying "STOP CAMPING NIGGER"

A) Disrespectful

B) Racist

C) Some other reason to gag me?

Keep in mind I said it in admin chat to a total of 3 admins online. Darkwolf Gkoo and whichever person DoubleRainbow something is.

@@serbiansnaga not expecting a demote out of this, but really, he needs to get his act together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wERbc3fmbK8

Here is video proof of it, yes, I didn't reply in a way I should have. I should have told him why I gagged him, but honestly, he is a Division LEADER. He knows exactly why I gagged him. He used "nigger" in the form of an insult. Personally, being called a nigger doesn't effect me. But if you said "stop camping you nigger" to someone, that would very likely be considered disrespectful and racist.

Forgot to include these, also, @@serbiansnaga on the Video, look at @@DarkWolf6052 from 4:17 to 4:02 (15 seconds, he only moved 11 or 12, so him calling him out on the camping was valid

It just blows my mind that Darkwolf and his furry friends say nigger all the time in Teamspeak (Public Server, anyone can join) and for some reason is OK.

Turd 90% of the time we are saying "nigger" is in out TS room, where it is allowed.

It just blows my mind that Darkwolf and his furry friends say nigger all the time in Teamspeak (Public Server, anyone can join) and for some reason is OK.

Turd 90% of the time we are saying "nigger" is in out TS room, where it is allowed.

His point is, why is it "wrong"(which can be wrong at times, but not in this case) in-game but not "wrong" in TS

His point is, why is it "wrong"(which can be wrong at times, but not in this case) in-game but not "wrong" in TS

Because it's in a community channel. CS:S is a public server.

What's the difference saying it in game or in teamspeak? If it's not directed to anyone in a offensive manor it's not really a problem. When you say it in teamspeak you don't mean it in a offensive manor, same with turdwig in game. Also, from what I heard he says it in admin chat (as I rarely see him say it in normal chat or hear him via mic, your percentage is extremely off).

Lastly, what's the difference between a in game private admin chat and a teamspeak channel?

I still don't think it's that big of a deal to say "nigger" though. I playfully say nigga all the time in game (and in ts) and no one tells me anything, I don't mean anything wrong by it.

I do however understand that a staff member saying racial slurs in game makes the clan look bad. But so does a admin freeslaying/randomly muting other staff members.

Have you read the xG rules? You're not suppose to be constantly saying racial terms. I still don't think it's that big of a deal to say "nigger" though. I playfully say nigga all the time, I don't mean anything wrong by it.

I do however understand that a staff member saying racial slurs in game makes the clan look bad. But so does a admin freeslaying/randomly muting other staff members.

Nigga isn't racist. Saying nigger in such a way Chrono did was used in a way that could be considered racist toward someone. We say nigger on Teamspeak in my channel in a way that isn't used in a racist toward someone tone. Me saying "niggers" when I join my channel isn't directed at anyone.

Saying nigger shouldn't be racist unless it's intended in a racist manner. As in, calling someone a nigger because they're black compared to calling someone a nigger for killing you... Is it really racist if no one is actually black, it's not intended for black people, and no one but you gives two shits even though you're more than likely not black?

I still don't think it's that big of a deal to say "nigger" though. I playfully say nigga all the time in game (and in ts) and no one tells me anything, I don't mean anything wrong by it.

While they shouldn't be IMO... "nigga" and "nigger" are two very different things.

Have you read the xG rules? You're not suppose to be constantly saying racial terms. I still don't think it's that big of a deal to say "nigger" though. I playfully say nigga all the time, I don't mean anything wrong by it.

Nigga isn't racist. Saying nigger in such a way Chrono did was used in a way that could be considered racist toward someone. We say nigger on Teamspeak in my channel in a way that isn't used in a racist toward someone tone. Me saying "niggers" when I join my channel isn't directed at anyone.

You can't really say it's not racist as it depends on the person you're saying it to. Now, did that person Chrono say nigger to actually find it offensive/racist?

You can't really say it's not racist as it depends on the person you're saying it to. Now, did that person Chrono say nigger to actually find it offensive/racist?

He most likely said it to me. I don't find it offensive personally, but still the fact is he said it in a way that can be considered.