SonicRainbow

Bombs Suck

CTS GET KILLED BY BOMBS because they can't keep their distance, when we had bomb back int he day the code was much better and it actually took 60 seconds to arm now its instant, people have to fix the code for the bombs or you make one for us, but bombs have been a big part of JB for a while and i don't think that people don't want them, bomb have been expected for a while now, its a new add-on that some people have not seen or used in css yet so you just have to get used to it

CTS GET KILLED BY BOMBS because they can't keep their distance, when we had bomb back int he day the code was much better and it actually took 60 seconds to arm now its instant, people have to fix the code for the bombs or you make one for us, but bombs have been a big part of JB for a while and i don't think that people don't want them, bomb have been expected for a while now, its a new add-on that some people have not seen or used in css yet so you just have to get used to it

It was 15 seconds.

Bombs are just what the T's have been waiting for, If you have a real prob with it rainbow, just switch to T and start bombing you're CT comrades and you'll see how much fun it is! Plus: We've been waiting for HUB for a while now, and DarkWolf is putting the CS:S division back on its feet. Bombs are just one step closer to what xG use to be before steam pipe update.

Okay so the plugin I'm using is this. It's one of the ONLY ones that works on our server. The other one doesn't due to the Steam Pipe update.

[CS:S] Suicide Bomb - AlliedModders

One of the other ones I have is a code given by another @@Bleed but it only gives the option to buy a single bomb, given to the first person in a single round to type !bomb. It gives you a C4 which can be toggled invisible[still poses as holding C4 in your hand, but doesn't show the model]

I removed it because I thought you guys would like having the option to buy more than one bomb per round.

I'm sorry the current bomb plugin isn't able to register your explosions as an actual kill; the code for the plugin doesn't give that option, otherwise it would be. I'm going to try to work on other stuff since H.U.B. isn't available yet, but with having to go around the Steam Pipe update, it's not as easy as it was before.

#RemoveFRLR2013

Really though, It's just one of those things that makes the world go round, just like FRLR (sadly). N'ah mean. A lot of players enjoy bombs, and as mentioned above by others, the prices are fair so you won't get large bombers each round.

#RemoveFRLR2013

Really though, It's just one of those things that makes the world go round, just like FRLR (sadly). N'ah mean. A lot of players enjoy bombs, and as mentioned above by others, the prices are fair so you won't get large bombers each round.

Yeah, I had to raise the price from 25k to 30k because everyone kept buying the same ones so easily. I tested it, and it's oddly so much easier to get 25k than 30k.

Either way, prices are doubled, small bomb is 7,500, medium is 15,000, and large is 30,000