SonicRainbow

Bombs Suck

Then keep a distance if you are a CT. In most cases if a T bombs a CT at an unexpected time or kills a lot, we just find it funny. Plus you guys always complained that we only needed h~ub because of bombs. The prices also seem fair.

Then keep a distance if you are a CT. In most cases if a T bombs a CT at an unexpected time or kills a lot, we just find it funny. Plus you guys always complained that we only needed my abortion because of bombs. The prices also seem fair.

I've actually never complained about having H-U-B for bombs, I always wanted it back for trails and hats and HLDJ. Some maps you can't keep your distance or you won't be able to see the T's to kill who is rebelling. Sometimes I am really far away but I still get bombed. I don't wan't to play on the server really because we do nothing fun. The bomb kills aren't really funny but annoying because we can never do map games now.

I've actually never complained about having my abortion for bombs, I always wanted it back for trails and hats and HLDJ. Some maps you can't keep your distance or you won't be able to see the T's to kill who is rebelling. Sometimes I am really far away but I still get bombed. I don't wan't to play on the server really because we do nothing fun. The bomb kills aren't really funny but annoying because we can never do map games now.

I've gotten completely used to it, actually. If someone bombs you then that's not a big deal. You can hide when you give orders (Especially on a small map, expect a bomb somewhere) But people can't just buy large bombs like that anymore. It's mostly when a CT is dozing off even if they know about this stuff is when they get bombed because they get too into the game, It also helps get rid of annoying, nazi and smartass wardens. Huehuehue.

EDIT: Plus, it's not like anyone really does any map games anymore unless it's a new map.

I've gotten completely used to it, actually. If someone bombs you then that's not a big deal. You can hide when you give orders (Especially on a small map, expect a bomb somewhere) But people can't just buy large bombs like that anymore. It's mostly when a CT is dozing off even if they know about this stuff is when they get bombed because they get too into the game, It also helps get rid of annoying, nazi and smartass wardens. Huehuehue.

EDIT: Plus, it's not like anyone really does any map games anymore unless it's a new map.

Why would you hide instead of trying to kill the rebels, that's just stupid. And we try to do map games but all T's wanna do is rebel and have no fun. Bombs are just making the game worse

Why would you hide instead of trying to kill the rebels, that's just stupid. And we try to do map games but all T's wanna do is rebel and have no fun. Bombs are just making the game worse

Now you're getting a little too into the game, I said when you give orders (i.e. all Ts bumrush to the bottom of the cell stairs, unstack shoulder-to-shoulder, face cells and freeze"), Not when there's a mass rebellion, T's usually have enough common sense to use guns when the round is in their favor. Give it at least 5 seconds after you give orders because Ts usually like to "detour and delay" a small bit and then just run head-on for the CTs and blow up in their face just before they can shoot.

Jailbreak also means "Try to rebel and escape from jail" (not literally escape, but you know what i mean). It's at least different than what we usually did for the past 6 months with no h~ub, bombs, etc.

In CSS is there the 5 bomb limiter per map? If there is I don't see what the big deal is. Bombs add a whole new element to JB. It makes the rounds more surprising and fun. Also those moments when the T kills the whole CT team on hide n seek or warday is just GG

In CSS is there the 5 bomb limiter per map? If there is I don't see what the big deal is. Bombs add a whole new element to JB. It makes the rounds more surprising and fun. Also those moments when the T kills the whole CT team on hide n seek or warday is just GG

That makes it less fun