SpermytheCat

What is a Warday? A miserable pile of freekills!

So yeah lemme sketch a situation out for you guys. I will use fictional characters so nobody gets mad. Fictional character BaddioDoug calls warden. He says "Warday will be in disco leave cells at 7:00" and the opens cells. Then entire CT team gets killed by Ts before they reach warday because CTs are bad.

Then the next day BaddioDoug says "That Warday didn't count! We're doing it again in disco" and he kills people who are out of cells before time.

The warday totally counted, right?

While I don't think it's explicitly outlined in the motd, if a warday is called at all it counts, no matter how short or long it may last. I've seen other staff enforce it like this and that's how I'd enforce it, but I'd like to see what other people think. Keep in mind that the motd does say that anything not in the motd is illegal unless 3 or more admins say otherwise, and since this isn't stated in the motd I would say that the warday counted.

If the warday was called with time and location and expansion time and all that jazz. and all the niggas died in like 2 seconds and round ends. then it was a valid warday and you shouldn't be able to call another warday. until like 3 rounds after. i think that's the rules.

I think it technically counted. If a warday gets called, and the cells get opened, then it has become a warday. Everyone always says if someone calls a freeday, it's a freeday, stuff like that. Once cells are open, it's a valid called day.

Don't blame the player. Blame the staff online atm. Where yall at

BaddioDoug WAS the staff online, which was why he got away with what was technically multiple freekills and a tarp.

my B. thought i could do it because if not even 1 ct makes it to warday area and they all died then i would think it wouldn't count because technically the warday never started. cells weren't even opened i think and we all died by some rebooblers

my B. thought i could do it because if not even 1 ct makes it to warday area and they all died then i would think it wouldn't count because technically the warday never started. cells weren't even opened i think and we all died by some rebooblers

thank you for admitting your mistake.

Now dance for my amusement, monkey, and post it on this thread.