Brian

New Servers

The Rotation is being converted to Halloween. I'm adding skins and such to make them even better. Mainly skins such as skeleton scout, Shrek Heavy and many others. If you have a skin request, suggest it.

Multi-Mod Server is coming, near the end of this week.

Games will include

• Freeze-tag
  • Prop Hunt
  • Freak Fortress
  • Dodge-ball
  • Slender [Coming Soonish]

If you have any suggestions, feel free to name them. The server that will be changed is the Brony server.

we should get multiple halloween maps on the server. a few requests are ctf_2fort_night, koth_harvest_event, koth_viaduct_event and cp_manor_event.

Will all the skins be applied to all Xeon servers like jailbreak and others? Or just specifically for the multi mod server. And can someone alert me when this multi server is up

Will all the skins be applied to all Xeon servers like jailbreak and others? Or just specifically for the multi mod server. And can someone alert me when this multi server is up

Skins will be Halloween server only.

So will there be any changes for the jailbreak servers? To make it Halloween themed

Maybe. Probably Robots for CTs, and some models for Ts.

Maybe. Probably Robots for CTs, and some models for Ts.

Hmm . To acsess these robot skins will a ct have to type !robot or will it just always be on. But adding the skins doesn't really make the server Halloween themed. But I'll accept it

Hmm . To assess these robot skins will a ct have to type !robot or will it just always be on. But adding the skins doesn't really make the server Halloween themed. But I'll accept it

Not !robot, they are forced to be robots. Any maybe I'll find some Gabe Newell Skins, Unmasked Pyro, Jason, etc. for Ts.

Cool well can't wait for the skins.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC is it possible that mod or admin ( for this time only) can spawn a Halloween boss in jailbreak. And thus making the ct and t trying to survive the boss while trying to do a normal game