Kittylicious

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

Time to justify myself, FIRSTLY The evidence.

[MEDIA=imgur]PC5Kgnr[/MEDIA] - You refused to do your job as a moderator when you were the only one on and then proceeded to mock a user, I defended that user and you're using that as evidence? It's a comment not a death threat, you will being immature by refusing to come sort the problem out.

[MEDIA=imgur]CAZ7zj8[/MEDIA] - So if you're going to claim the top seat for 'best mod' then do your job, being ignorant and saying you're better than everyone else while doing absolutely nothing but idle.

[MEDIA=imgur]4OSieZC[/MEDIA] - I said shots fired, how am I being rude there? AND IT WAS ABOUT DISNEY, NOT YOU.

[MEDIA=imgur]4eYSPOL[/MEDIA] - I'm glad you see yourself as the centre of attention who requires to be loved, but get over it.

[MEDIA=imgur]ilht23b[/MEDIA] - It's a +1, once again not even bullying because I'm not the one starting it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZaVLnS0.png - SAID GG, If you take 'gg' as an insult you must be offended a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/rZn8B7f.png - Saying 'get rekt scrub :>' isn't even offensive, if you take offense then how about MENTIONING you take offense from it.

http://i.imgur.com/7YbgHvV.png - Yes, I know this was out of line, I went to Kbraszzle to get it removed because it was over the top @kbraszzz can confirm this.

Now for the text, YOU DID SAY SOMEONE HAD NO FRIENDS, You said this to Kart when you started arguing with him, don't you try to twist the evidence in your favour, You had slain Kart because you got stuck inside him while noclipping, CL's take note of this please, @Kart can confirm this true and is a key piece of evidence.

The text logs are an invalid piece of evidence because there is no screenshot, if it's not a screenshot then it could've been created by one individual to get a user in trouble.

The video that was linked, I never was directly abusive towards you, mearly joking around with my friends, he said you had cyborg cancer(?) and i mearly stated that was too far with a silly response, SORRY FOR HAVING FUN, I didn't directly abuse you, you're just using it as an excuse.

On the Idle thread, you attacked users who were commenting on the thread because they weren't even from Trade, you then proceed to say, "how about you - Stop posting on a discussion for a server you never play."

YOU MADE A HYPOCRITICAL POST BECAUSE YOU POSTED ON A JAILBREAK RELATED THREAD!

As for the thread, it's a dumb quote what did you expect, it's not like anyone else gave a steaming pantload when I took dumb quotes from them.

More to come when I can think of more.

@Muzzle @Izanagi @StarmiX @KendrickLlama @Moosty @kbraszzz @TwoZeroFour @John_Madden

People tagged above, please confirm my story to what you know, etc.

I've just been re-corrected by members, Kitty was stuck in Kart when in GOD MODE, and slayed him instead of slaying herself, Thus meaning abuse.

Jesus, I woke up to find an assload of notifications waiting for me. Took me 30 minutes to read all the replies and ratings to my stuff, (And apparently I found out I'm a furry somehow. Weird how that works,) and I feel like nothing was accomplished in that time.

Anyways, I think it's pretty clear that EVERYONE has had their say in this terrible matter. (Unless there are any of the moderators who haven't given their two cents yet that I may have missed.) Does this thread really need to be open any longer?

+1 to have the thread closed so the CLs may adequately address the issue and come to a solution. I think everyone has given their two cents and now a decision can be reached.

Yea +1 to have

+1 to have the thread closed so the CLs may adequately address the issue and come to a solution. I think everyone has given their two cents and now a decision can be reached.

I agree. +1

Time to justify myself, FIRSTLY The evidence.

[MEDIA=imgur]PC5Kgnr[/MEDIA] - You refused to do your job as a moderator when you were the only one on and then proceeded to mock a user, I defended that user and you're using that as evidence? It's a comment not a death threat, you will being immature by refusing to come sort the problem out.

[MEDIA=imgur]CAZ7zj8[/MEDIA] - So if you're going to claim the top seat for 'best mod' then do your job, being ignorant and saying you're better than everyone else while doing absolutely nothing but idle.

[MEDIA=imgur]4OSieZC[/MEDIA] - I said shots fired, how am I being rude there? AND IT WAS ABOUT DISNEY, NOT YOU.

[MEDIA=imgur]4eYSPOL[/MEDIA] - I'm glad you see yourself as the centre of attention who requires to be loved, but get over it.

[MEDIA=imgur]ilht23b[/MEDIA] - It's a +1, once again not even bullying because I'm not the one starting it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZaVLnS0.png - SAID GG, If you take 'gg' as an insult you must be offended a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/rZn8B7f.png - Saying 'get rekt scrub :>' isn't even offensive, if you take offense then how about MENTIONING you take offense from it.

http://i.imgur.com/7YbgHvV.png - Yes, I know this was out of line, I went to Kbraszzle to get it removed because it was over the top @kbraszzz can confirm this.

Now for the text, YOU DID SAY SOMEONE HAD NO FRIENDS, You said this to Kart when you started arguing with him, don't you try to twist the evidence in your favour, You had slain Kart because you got stuck inside him while noclipping, CL's take note of this please, @Kart can confirm this true and is a key piece of evidence.

The text logs are an invalid piece of evidence because there is no screenshot, if it's not a screenshot then it could've been created by one individual to get a user in trouble.

The video that was linked, I never was directly abusive towards you, mearly joking around with my friends, he said you had cyborg cancer(?) and i mearly stated that was too far with a silly response, SORRY FOR HAVING FUN, I didn't directly abuse you, you're just using it as an excuse.

On the Idle thread, you attacked users who were commenting on the thread because they weren't even from Trade, you then proceed to say, "how about you - Stop posting on a discussion for a server you never play."

YOU MADE A HYPOCRITICAL POST BECAUSE YOU POSTED ON A JAILBREAK RELATED THREAD!

As for the thread, it's a dumb quote what did you expect, it's not like anyone else gave a steaming pantload when I took dumb quotes from them.

More to come when I can think of more.

@Muzzle @Izanagi @StarmiX @KendrickLlama @Moosty @kbraszzz @TwoZeroFour @John_Madden

People tagged above, please confirm my story to what you know, etc.

I will proceed to clear these up.

1. There was other staff on which I made aware to go sort the problem in question. What I posted was a joke as at the time Kart was leaving servers whenever I joined for some reason.

2. I do more than idle, ask any TGH regular. I am always doing something, Whenever I am idle I am either trading or doing other stuff but monitoring the server and chat. Also if you take a heat of the moment message from a different argument as a serious quote theres something wrong. There is no best mod, there are good mods with likeable qualities but not a best mod.

3. I never said someone has no friends. Would you care to mention who I said has no friends? because I am fully aware of what I did and did not say. The only person I would of said anything even close to that would be to bonfire who is my real life friend.

4. I did not attack users on the idle thread. I was given a lot of off topic and offensive posts rather than constructive posts for the topic. Yes I did post on the JB thread but I offered a 0 support for +1 or -1 I merely gave reasons for and reasons against to help the discussion. I did not quote anybody from the JB thread and attack them for using themselves in examples nor did I give a +1 or -1. Using a retaliation again as a tool to make me look like the aggressor is not good.

5. Lastly about Kart. This has no relevance to the subject of this protest but I shall clear it up for the CL's anyway.

I was god mode in the room on Minecraft neon xmas with the portals. I was trading when kart entered the room, he first tried to backstab me and when he realised I was godmode proceeded to say something along the lines of "godmode really kitty? fuck you" He came back a little later as an engineer and wanted to build in the room I was in. Instead of politely asking me to continue my trading elsewhere he said "kitty im building a sentry here fuck off out" so I simply game a voice emote of "yes" and exited through one of the teleports. Kart followed me directly behind me and ended up getting stuck in me. Completely karts fault as he should of waited for me to clear away before directly following me. This ofcourse caused bodyblocking, which is one of our rules. I waited 30 seconds for kart to slay himself and he did not so I proceeded to do it to remove the bodyblock. I did what I believe was correct in this situation and to attempt to use something so minor against me in a protest about abuse towards me is ridiculous.

One last thing I am aware there is confusion among the CL's as they believe this problem goes both ways. This is not true as there is very little evidence of me doing anything. There is only about 2 screenshots of retaliations against 20+ screenshots of abuse towards me. There is no evidence of me insulting or harassing members for no reason. I will talk directly to CL's to clear this up. Also I do believe there will be a few witnesses who have seen the abuse only going one way and will vouch that is the case.

Whether it's vouched for or not as valid or not, I can also play the text log card with evidence of Kypari and Kitty arguing.

xG | Kypari: xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: will you keep out of my business

xG | Kypari: Will you learn to just STOP STARTING THINGS

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: im not

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: now leave it

xG | Kypari: "Kittylicious : no because you avoid us :ROFLMAO:"

xG | Kypari: ARE YOU FOR FUCKING RELA

xG | Kypari: REAL

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: no im fucking fake

xG | Kypari: Stop trying to fucking play smart.

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/tongue

xG | Kypari: Why do you have to try and ruin EVERY FUCKING CHANCE THAT WE HAVE TO HAVE EVERYONE BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: they won't they are too immature

xG | Kypari: ARE YOU

xG | Kypari: Kittylicious : no because you avoid us :ROFLMAO:

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: I find it quite funny hence what I said

xG | Kypari: THAT'S BEING IMMATURE

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: no thats finding it funny

xG | Kypari: It's being immature.

xG | Kypari: You do realize that I might have to get fucking anger counselling because of you???!

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: if I went to karts server to fix a problem he would leave which would be pointless to him wanting me there to fix something

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: thats funny

xG | Kypari: THEN YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING SHIT MOD

xG | Kypari: AREN'T YOU????

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: forge is that you?

xG | Kypari: N0.

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: ok

xG | Kypari: FIRST YOU KILL SOMEONE IN GODMODE

xG | Kypari: THEN YOU WON'T HELP PEOPLE

xG | Kypari: THAT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: i'm actually one of the best mods in xg so yeah

xG | Kypari: HA

xG | Kypari: YOU FUCKING WISH

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: lol

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: why you being an idiot all of a sudden?

xG | Kypari: BECAUSE YOU ARE RUINING THE CHANCES OF PEOPLE BEING FRIENDS

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: no im not

xG | Kypari: THAT, MY "FRIEND" IS BEING A FUCKING TW

xG | Kypari: AT

xG| FoRgE: im gonna post that on shoutbox

xG | Kypari: xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: well im not the one being bad here

xG | Kypari: Yes.

xG | Kypari: Yes you fucking are.

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: im the victim thats quite franklt fed up

xG | Kypari: No one's a victim in this

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: oh yeah I get a group of anti kitty that do everything to annoy me, try to get me demoted, lie about me, slander me, insult me

xG | Kypari: Maybe because YOU DO THE SAME TO THEM

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: and i'm the bad one for making a joke out of their maturity

xG | Kypari: YOU'RE ALL FUCKING IMMATURE

xG | Kypari: AND YOU'RE MAKING MY INSANE

xG | Kypari: ME*

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: im pretty sure i'm not making anyone insane

xG | Kypari: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

xG | Kypari: WHY WOULD I BE LIKE THIS THEN?

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: I dont know your the one with caps lock on insulting me

xG | Kypari: YOU

xG | Kypari: ARE THE ONE

xG | Kypari: WHO MADE ME

xG | Kypari: LIKE

xG | Kypari: THIS

xG | Kypari: IF YOU HADN'T COME ON POKEMON TRADE YESTERDAY

xG | Kypari: OR AT LEAST NOT BROUGHT UP THE ARGUMENT

xG | Kypari: NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED

Whether it's vouched for or not as valid or not, I can also play the text log card with evidence of Kypari and Kitty arguing.

xG | Kypari: xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: will you keep out of my business

xG | Kypari: Will you learn to just STOP STARTING THINGS

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: im not

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: now leave it

xG | Kypari: "Kittylicious : no because you avoid us :ROFLMAO:"

xG | Kypari: ARE YOU FOR fudgeING RELA

xG | Kypari: REAL

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: no im fudgeing fake

xG | Kypari: Stop trying to fudgeing play smart.

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/tongue

xG | Kypari: Why do you have to try and ruin EVERY fudgeING CHANCE THAT WE HAVE TO HAVE EVERYONE BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: they won't they are too immature

xG | Kypari: ARE YOU

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: I find it quite funny hence what I said

xG | Kypari: THAT'S BEING IMMATURE

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: no thats finding it funny

xG | Kypari: It's being immature.

xG | Kypari: You do realize that I might have to get fudgeing anger counselling because of you???!

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: if I went to karts server to fix a problem he would leave which would be pointless to him wanting me there to fix something

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: thats funny

xG | Kypari: THEN YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A fudgeING steaming pantload MOD

xG | Kypari: AREN'T YOU????

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: forge is that you?

xG | Kypari: N0.

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: ok

xG | Kypari: FIRST YOU KILL SOMEONE IN GODMODE

xG | Kypari: THEN YOU WON'T HELP PEOPLE

xG | Kypari: THAT'S YOUR fudgeING JOB

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: i'm actually one of the best mods in xg so yeah

xG | Kypari: HA

xG | Kypari: YOU fudgeING WISH

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: lol

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: why you being an idiot all of a sudden?

xG | Kypari: BECAUSE YOU ARE RUINING THE CHANCES OF PEOPLE BEING FRIENDS

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: no im not

xG | Kypari: THAT, MY "FRIEND" IS BEING A fudgeING TW

xG | Kypari: AT

xG| FoRgE: im gonna post that on shoutbox

xG | Kypari: xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: well im not the one being bad here

xG | Kypari: Yes.

xG | Kypari: Yes you fudgeing are.

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: im the victim thats quite franklt fed up

xG | Kypari: No one's a victim in this

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: oh yeah I get a group of anti kitty that do everything to annoy me, try to get me demoted, lie about me, slander me, insult me

xG | Kypari: Maybe because YOU DO THE SAME TO THEM

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: and i'm the bad one for making a joke out of their maturity

xG | Kypari: YOU'RE ALL fudgeING IMMATURE

xG | Kypari: AND YOU'RE MAKING MY INSANE

xG | Kypari: ME*

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: im pretty sure i'm not making anyone insane

xG | Kypari: WHAT THE fudge IS WRONG WITH YOU

xG | Kypari: WHY WOULD I BE LIKE THIS THEN?

xG:M | ✿ Kitty ✿: I dont know your the one with caps lock on insulting me

xG | Kypari: YOU

xG | Kypari: ARE THE ONE

xG | Kypari: WHO MADE ME

xG | Kypari: LIKE

xG | Kypari: THIS

xG | Kypari: IF YOU HADN'T COME ON POKEMON TRADE YESTERDAY

xG | Kypari: OR AT LEAST NOT BROUGHT UP THE ARGUMENT

xG | Kypari: NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED

That, I totally regret. At the time, my family was going to shit as my dad had to be rushed to hospital the night before, and I was really anxious and worried about it.

That argument, I apologized about too.