Hype

How Do You Remember Xg Members?

I remember @Ohstopyou as the guy in JB who always picks people up but me ;w;

I remember @Blizzard cause he is one of the only people that is active (getting good bosses and maps on SH)

I remember @NitNat cause I made use her first words when i said i would write fanfiction of her and Bliz

I remember @Kypari @Tekage for being a butt...

I remember when xG wasn't bad.

Implying 2013 wasn't bad. :)

I remember Mega when he made me wear AL when got DL. :( And AM when I had DM.

When you say "How do you remember xG Members", do you mean how they were in the past? Or are you referring to how you, well, remember who that person is :coffee:

When you say "How do you remember xG Members", do you mean how they were in the past? Or are you referring to how you, well, remember who that person is :coffee:

Remember who that person is.

I remember when jailbreak was not so repetitive and people actually had original LR's.

I remember when JB didnt have gun glitching.

I remember when @Chrono's division wasn't dead. #RIPCSS

I remember when @Liekos called me over the phone just so he could take a piss and everyone on teamspeak heard him taking a piss.

I remember when I was the old leader of the second Highlander team.

I remember when @Nora was the best mod in the world and @SpeedOfFreedom was the biggest autistic dip in the world.

I remember when Jailbreak wasn't a shit hole like it is now.

I remember when I got demoted 3 times and promoted 3 times.

I remembered that @BonfireCentipede wanted to get in @Kittylicious's pants.

I remember when the brits of xG were cool dudes.

I remember when @John_Madden got salty because he didn't get DM even though we all knew @Bach would get it.

I remember when @Chrono banned me for making the @bearded_taco thread. #FREETACO

I remember when @ChickenPanda was called @ChickenPanda and not that feggy name Cain.

I remember when I was one of the old fags of JB that played it religiously.

I remember when @Kittylicious thought she was the best mod that xG ever had, even though she had no mic and rarely played on any servers other than the trade ones.

I remember @doc's mona pizza challenge and @Moosty's mona pizza challenge. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQi5PMvvmkU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLnav1f6xNI)

I remember that @BelloWaldi STILL hasn't done his ice bucket challenge.

I remember all the Ice Bucket Challenge Videos.

I have a bad memory, but i remember when @Bach got mad because me and @kbraszzz surrounded his city with tanks in civ 5.