Bach

Bach - Team Fortress 2

He's fun to play with and not a dumbass with his powers. Oh no he's immature, so what? He isn't boring, if tf2 has taught me anything it's that over the top maturity is boring. Bach being staff raises the fun factor, and he knows better than to be straight up abusive or use his powers for personal gain. People like our servers because they're fun. Bach adds to that fun and makes the staff not come off as stuffy assholles. We should cry about him being rude to us that one time and then give him staff when were done because he adds the fun to the servers.

I'm going to explain it better here:

This is Bach on JB1:

5aa4c28fae6b8_BachJB1.PNG.57fa04f8a47abad40eabeb7b1579cdec.PNG

This is Bach on PTC:

5aa4c28fcbed9_BachPTC.PNG.e4ba8fe2a88f450c805b02f9d37cd277.PNG

This is Bach on TGH:

5aa4c28fe4922_BachTGH.PNG.f09ee9ad504f741ab1246ab5f6178ba5.PNG

This is Bach on DR:

5aa4c29007fd8_BachDR.PNG.ea80ab1a46c31bfdf45c4ceacdae3f5c.PNG

The ONLY place Bach is active is on Teamspeak..... How can you guys say he is one of the most active people, when he's hardly been online since he got demoted.... Don't give someone powers so that they will play on the servers.... this isn't Minecraft FFS....

I'm going to explain it better here:

This is Bach on JB1:

[ATTACH]22150[/ATTACH]

This is Bach on PTC:

[ATTACH]22151[/ATTACH]

This is Bach on TGH:

[ATTACH]22152[/ATTACH]

This is Bach on DR:

[ATTACH]22153[/ATTACH]

The ONLY place Bach is active is on Teamspeak..... How can you guys say he is one of the most active people, when he's hardly been online since he got demoted.... Don't give someone powers so that they will play on the servers.... this isn't Minecraft FFS....

Still more than me the last three weeks. GG you're doing great @Bach don't change a thing you're fab.

He's inactive, supposedly hacked on JB1, and somehow is the king of shitposting. Speaking of shitposting, it's barely one sided, and what do you expect when you rate everything smelly? When he was DM he kept Jailbreak fun while being a hardass. Not many of our current staff can say that. As for the hacking on JB1, which we shall receive no proof, thus it can't truly be held against him. He was an asshole at times, okay an asshole a lot, but we've all been assholes at times. I see him as TF2's special little Asshole, that was able to do his job, and have a good time along the way. In the end he still receives my +1

-SNIP-

If Bach isn't even active on servers, why should he gain staff powers? Give staff powers to the people who actually deserve it and are playing on the servers. Take @Cr1TiKaL for example.

Still more than me the last three weeks. GG you're doing great @Bach don't change a thing you're fab.

You had a reason for this. Bach doesn't.

He's inactive, supposedly hacked on JB1, and somehow is the king of fudgeposting. Speaking of fudgeposting, it's barely one sided, and what do you expect when you rate everything smelly? When he was DM he kept Jailbreak fun while being a hardass. Not many of our current staff can say that. As for the hacking on JB1, which we shall receive no proof, thus it can't truly be held against him. He was an butthole at times, okay an butthole a lot, but we've all been buttholes at times. I see him as TF2's special little butthole, that was able to do his job, and have a good time along the way. In the end he still receives my +1

Firstly, don't derail the thread. Secondly, I rated it Smelly because it used to mean shitpost, and I rated it that because I'd already explained why in a previous message is all. He may have kept JB fun, but that's only to say for the people who he is actually friends with on the server. Otherwise, you can find it extremely annoying. If I were on a server with Bach as staff and I didn't know anyone there and Bach started abusing staff commands, then I would leave the server and never come back.

Firstly, don't derail the thread. Secondly, I rated it Smelly because it used to mean fudgepost, and I rated it that because I'd already explained why in a previous message is all. He may have kept JB fun, but that's only to say for the people who he is actually friends with on the server. Otherwise, you can find it extremely annoying. If I were on a server with Bach as staff and I didn't know anyone there and Bach started abusing staff commands, then I would leave the server and never come back.

How is he derailing the thread? I think that

When he was DM he kept Jailbreak fun while being a hardass. Not many of our current staff can say that. As for the hacking on JB1, which we shall receive no proof, thus it can't truly be held against him. He was an butthole at times, okay an butthole a lot, but we've all been buttholes at times. I see him as TF2's special little butthole, that was able to do his job, and have a good time along the way. In the end he still receives my +1
isnt derailing. The only reason you called it derailing is because you are CONVINCED that this entire thread is shitposting. Isn't the reason that staff submissions are made is because someone wants to be staff and the community gets to decide?

I personally think that you should stop saying that everyone that wants bach as admin is derailing. It should be one comment and that's it. Ill also quote Scoot's thread on these kind of problems Psa: There Is To Be A Change To How We Handle Complaints.. I would consider reading that and be fricking MATURE about your problems with other people. The reason i like bach is because he's straight forward. No dancing around the subject. But yet, he isnt an asshole. He is fun. If he really was as bad as you said he was, NO ONE WOULD LIKE HIM. There's my opinion. Still gonna +1

Only reason why I was demoted was cause of the "teamspeak war" that the children couldn't take a joke from.

Alright somebody help me out here, I must be missing something. Why would anyone post a ban protest/staff submission/member app and not show a level of maturity? I can't tell anymore if you people are actually serious about getting mod/unbanned or you just come here because yolo mom let me stay up late and I have nothing else to do. I have nothing against Bach, or Vector who posted the same way, but seriously guys? I can't even get through the original post without realizing the thread is full of bs. Aint nobody getting powers or unbanned if you cant, for one time (THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME), be serious. And the people who +1.. What? Either a) You dont care about sincerity and people changing what got them in trouble in the first place. B) #friends and it dont matter. Or c) +1 lol. Good lord. End rant.

No, -1.

Also advice to everyone: The only thing ever stopping you from getting a leadership role is yourself. It may be lack of activity, attitude, or one of many other things. But nobody else is truly stopping you. It doesn't come down to if hidingmaster, silence, kbraszzz, or anyone dislikes you. It comes from your actions, your words, your choices. Don't blame others for the situations you get into or don't get into. This not only applies to places like xG, but everywhere in life.

Alright somebody help me out here, I must be missing something. Why would anyone post a ban protest/staff submission/member app and not show a level of maturity? I can't tell anymore if you people are actually serious about getting mod/unbanned or you just come here because yolo mom let me stay up late and I have nothing else to do. I have nothing against Bach, or Vector who posted the same way, but seriously guys? I can't even get through the original post without realizing the thread is full of bs. Aint nobody getting powers or unbanned if you cant, for one time (THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME), be serious. And the people who +1.. What? Either a) You dont care about sincerity and people changing what got them in trouble in the first place. B) #friends and it dont matter. Or c) +1 lol. Good lord. End rant.

No, -1.

Also advice to everyone: The only thing ever stopping you from getting a leadership role is yourself. It may be lack of activity, attitude, or one of many other things. But nobody else is truly stopping you. It doesn't come down to if hidingmaster, silence, kbraszzz, or anyone dislikes you. It comes from your actions, your words, your choices. Don't blame others for the situations you get into or don't get into. This not only applies to places like xG, but everywhere in life.

uh? what? my ban protest was serious. if you're talking about my old mod submission then yeah sure. however i was responding to all of those posts who -1 very fairly and maturely. i even say in my OP that i want it to be serious. Bach's probably doesn't fully understand why he was demoted which is why he posted "i was only demoted for the teamspeak thing" So first of all why don't you explain his demotion in clear detail so he can fall back on something. Get off your high horse and stop thinking everyone is so immature when you're in a clan filled with 16 year olds. Can they be immature? yeah. Can we be immature? you bet your ass. A lot of people really feel that either A. bach does deserve moderator or B. doesn't deserve it. I'm going through the thread and most of these posts are fairly valid with a few here that are unnecessary.