Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

Sad Day

I'm not picking a fight with you. You already picked that fight with me the day I muted you for mic spamming. I was 15 a while ago.. 3 years ago (DO THE MATH), but I still wasn't the baby that you are today. You can't get mad at an admin for inforcing the rules, kid.

*facepalm,look the was that devil on the that day going:"for narnia!" every 2 seconds but apparently thats only borderland mic spam,but when i play the sound ONCE on my hldj,the first time i played it,you muted me and said i was mic spamming to far. i dont think really fair so not only are you probably the worst admin ever in xG,you also play the favoritism card.And according to you.enforcing the rules is only what you see.Soo when your in spec and someone gets freekilled what are looking at instead of the kill report? and when you warden and you stand RIGHT in front of the cell and you see someone die what the hell cant you see? yea zehdari made a better admin than you and hes not even admin.i wonder how your even still admin.

Yeah Charlie we've used it. It's about time that this became public. Rexx, keep calling me the worse admin ever and see how far that gets you. I'm sorry that I don't just slay everyone that yells freekill. I'm sorry that I don't see everything that happens on JB with around 50 players online. But I am not sorry that you are leaving. Just know that I will now go batting for you when you feel like going xG again if you ever decide to. Nor will those who read this conversation and see you for the disrespecting fool you have been all along.

Yeah Charlie we've used it. It's about time that this became public. Rexx, keep calling me the worse admin ever and see how far that gets you. I'm sorry that I don't just slay everyone that yells freekill. I'm sorry that I don't see everything that happens on JB with around 50 players online. But I am not sorry that you are leaving. Just know that I will now go batting for you when you feel like going xG again if you ever decide to. Nor will those who read this conversation and see you for the disrespecting fool you have been all along.

g00n, please stop flaming, you have made your point 3 posts ago. No need to continue to spam about how he disrespects you. Get over it. He is out of the clan, for now at least.

Miss you rexx, please promise you will use that HLDJ of yours when you are on the server!

Well last time i checked when someone yells freekill in admin chat,theres an admin that ask why the person killed him and that solves alot of problems.And disrespect? Really? Your gonna say i disrespect for sharing my opinion on you?I cant say i THINK your a horrible admin? well this is my last comment on the subject here cuz if ive learn one thing on the internet is DONT FEED THE TROLL.-Rexx

Um...so I would just like to say, that rexx until you have been an admin for over a month, you shouldn't insult admins...I've seen the way g00n works, he is a VERY good admin. But I don't want to get involved in this, I'll miss you rexx. It was nice having you in the clan. :']

Listen, QUIT THE DAMN DRAMA ALREADY. YOUVE GOT NOTHING TO SAY? THEN SHUT THE HELL UP. It`s rexxs goodbye. So just say bye and what you liked about him or Gtfo. Ill miss ya rexxy