Chrono

Suggestions Thread

If you have any ideas to add/remove/change anything currently on the server, please let us know by commenting on here and we will definitely look into any suggestions made.

Note: just because it is suggested does not mean it will be implemented, only that it will be looked into and talked about.

Please also refrain from posting map suggestions in here, instead make a thread located in this board: CS:GO Map Requests with any maps you would like to see on our server!

Custom skins.

Apparently this wasn't allowed anymore, along with custom coins/ranks/etc otherwise the server will be put on a "blacklist"

Unless it's simply changing it.

What we really need to do is move on from CSS and into CSGO. I know nostalgia is going to fuel the return on many players but I really feel that in order for growth we need the faces to be the nostalgic payoff while the server offers something new and exciting. I spoke with @Bleed about a few things, the awful maplist being one of them and I understand that it was rushed in order to get the server online have offered to help with the port. @Chrono - I think with new maps and the games that are offered that a few minor changes in rules could be made too. I try my best to bring T's out of cellblock and utilize the functions the map has to offer as much as possible. Being warden should consist of a variety rather than typical fr/lr, simon, ect while the T's are essentially in front of their cells. Maybe imposing a time limit to remove everyone out of cell block would get people to be creative and explore the map, i hear too often "I dont know this map so frlr, trivia, simon, then last CT". Days that entirely encourage rebelling should be done away with, such as "All T's follow player X" and whatnot. If theres no order, much like in a real prison, there will be chaos. While chaos is fun every few rounds, when the cts literally cannot have a productive day it gets really old. Im here guys, youve got a good resource on your hands, use me.

Also- perming Rabid is never a bad idea <3

Can spectators please talk to dead chat on JB? Whenever I'm spectating and have to slay/teamban/etc someone, I would need to explain in admin chat which is pretty annoying. Same with answering basic questions.

Can we put stuff into affect ive been on the for the past 3-4 weeks and feel as if the server is already getting boring for me... in good ways and bad. If i just got here how do you think everyone else feels. I do apologize if you have been working hard into this Bleed/Snack But if i have to learn how to implement server stuff and can do Dev stuff and you guys will let me i will do it :).

!votectban. someway to get a "wrongdoer" off of CT when an mod or admin isnt on. Suggestions would be that the CT ban would be for a limited time such as 1 hour, because if the CT was just playing to grief he most likely would not have the patcience to stay. Im aware that this can be abused by I would rather have a few accidents than mass freekill whenver a staff member isnt on.

maybe only give this command to xG members?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

!votectban. someway to get a "wrongdoer" off of CT when an mod or admin isnt on. Suggestions would be that the CT ban would be for a limited time such as 1 hour, because if the CT was just playing to grief he most likely would not have the patcience to stay. Im aware that this can be abused by I would rather have a few accidents than mass freekill whenver a staff member isnt on.

maybe only give this command to xG members?

there is a thing called recording demos. people say "this guy keeps mass freekilling!" but dont take a demo of any of the times he "keeps" freekilling... all you do is type record (insert name here) and post a ban request guarantee there will be a ban within 24 hours if you do.

there is a thing called recording demos. people say "this guy keeps mass freekilling!" but dont take a demo of any of the times he "keeps" freekilling... all you do is type record (insert name here) and post a ban request guarantee there will be a ban within 24 hours if you do.

This has been said so many times that I can't count anymore. It shouldn't HAVE to be said this many times.

Is it on one of those rotating server messages? I think it should be, possibly along with some page that contains some type of communication with staff. First thought is all staff members steam profiles (using a steam group or something) so that they can be messaged.

aint nobody got time for that

This has been said so many times that I can't count anymore. It shouldn't HAVE to be said this many times.

Is it on one of those rotating server messages? I think it should be, possibly along with some page that contains some type of communication with staff. First thought is all staff members steam profiles (using a steam group or something) so that they can be messaged.

Added a message saying how to record demos