Forest

Happy Valentine's Day!

The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment does not define an action called DoSketch.

Im trying to upload mine but this ^ pops up. pls help @Forest

Hey contest goers! The prize pool has been updated in the Original Post and a second place prize has been established, compliments of SnowyMinion. The second place prizes are the "FT Sweet Dreams Grenade Launcher" and "FT Balloonicorn Sniper Rifle" weapon skins, useable in Team Fortress 2. A 3rd place prize is currently in the working to be released some time later today as well!

Edited by Forest (see edit history)

Hey contest goers! The prize pool has been updated in the Original Post and a second place prize has been established, compliments of SnowyMinion. The second place prize are the "FT Sweet Dreams Grenade Launcher" and "FT Balloonicorn Sniper Rifle" weapon skins, useable in Team Fortress 2. A 3rd place prize is currently in the working to be released some time later today as well!

I STILL DEMAND I GET TO REDO MY SUBMISSION

[MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2F6PWnn;type=album[/MEDIA]

So instead of a valentine for JUST xG, I decided to make some of you PERSONAL valentines.

Hope You enjoy, I really need some new skins for wins.

@Bonk @Hachi @Hidingmaster @Insane @jubens45 @Lithium @orangejuice @PlaysWithSquirrels @Scootaloo @Rhododendron @SoloMofo @Whyte