In-Game Name:

Warriorsfury

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:22880298

Position:

Time Active:

Years? I dunno

Experience:

Previous Moderator and Admin for the servers. Older members will know my experience.

Information:

My cats aren't allowed in my room anymore so that shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, the staff roster is outdated so I don't even know how many mods / admins there are. But there certainly aren't any on the server most of the time so thats kind of annoying. Plus with the constant either un-informed people, or the flat out idiots doing things they shouldn't, it's quite an annoying thing to have to deal with. PMing either someone with larger power, or crying in the shoutbox till someone comes on.

WTB mod plz, will give bond.

A:1

M:8

Gyazo - 9da2694745f871d191e2e796a3735c76.png

15 more hours to go and remake your app request close @Owl

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

* You must have at least 20 hours on the CS:GO servers

* You must have at least 50 posts on the forums

* You must have been a member in the clan for at least 1 month

Seems " You must have at least 20 hours on the CS:GO servers" is the only one I have to beat. I've been a member for years. Inactivity doesn't remove membership. And I have well over 50 posts. Unfortunate that I didn't look at that though, oh well.

pretty much what the other people have said.... would +1 if you get more active and provide pictures proving your cat is banned from your room ;)

IDUNO MY COMPUTER DIED but from what I've seen before my computer died i would definitely +1 i just don't know from the time my computer died if he's the same if he is i'd give

A:4 M:8