Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

♔CaptainTeemo♔

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

PLEASE HELP SO I WAS PLAYING JB AND I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED 3 PEOPLE I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT I ACCIDENTALLY DID IT BUT IT WAS BECAUSE I SAW 3 PEOPLE RUSHING MY WAY SO I TOOK FIRE AT THEM AND AT THAT TIME I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION TO WARDENS ORDERS PLEASE UNBAN PLEASE.

While it was probably unintentional, he has a history of berating and insulting members of the server and as of now I am in favor of keeping it a perm.

What happened was on Canyondam T's were told to follow their warden who was heading outside and after most T's had passed couch game the warden said to go to couch game. Most of the T's then had to turn around in order to go to couch game. Teemo did not pay attention to wardens orders and just shot the T's who were following wardens orders.

While it was probably unintentional, he has a history of berating and insulting members of the server and as of now I am in favor of keeping it a perm.

What happened was on Canyondam T's were told to follow their warden who was heading outside and after most T's had passed couch game the warden said to go to couch game. Most of the T's then had to turn around in order to go to couch game. Teemo did not pay attention to wardens orders and just shot the T's who were following wardens orders.

I also have these two friends that saw what happened and know that it was on an accident BOMBOR CaptainxBAZINGA

I also have these two friends that saw what happened and know that it was on an accident BOMBOR CaptainxBAZINGA

Yo if I massed with like five friends on. What would stop me from telling them to say that I did it on accident?

even if it was an accident, it was an accident caused by your own negligence and so the ban is likely going to stay, and be shortened if you're lucky. just because it was an accident doesn't mean you get a 'get out of jail free' card

It being an accident does not absolve you from punishment

While I do agree with you, and you are correct, I don't feel it should be kept to the maximum of keeping it permanent.

Since you punished him and know the exact situation as to how it was (him not paying attention, not just flat out massing) I don't feel it should be permanent. But again, that's just me.

Having a history of "berating and insulting members of the server" should not be used as a means of justifying a player's CT ban. This sort of judgement would better suit a Member Protest since it does not really have a direct correlation to being on the CT side.

That being said, intentional or not, OP should take this time to review the MotD rules as there seems to be a lack of judgement on his/her part; especially considering this ban was dealt today and the player has a history of freekilling (found Here). I'd recommend that the offending player remain permanently banned indefinitely until he/she can demonstrate a clear improvement in his/her knowledge of the MotD rules :coffee:

Since the banning staff member said he thought it was an accident, I've shortened it to 2 weeks, as is typical for accidental masses. That being said, do not expect to have bans removed or shortened in the future for accidental things, as CTs are fully expected to be paying attention during rounds and know the rules.