STEAM_1:0:41345874

Banned:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

a lot

Reasons for Joining:

So, I've been active as of recently and I would like to join back being that some of older friends have joined back as well. I have also spoken to Aegean and a few higher ups discussing the revival of the minecraft division as a project I will actively pursue while I am at University. With that being said, I thought it would only be fitting if I joined back xG as a member since I will be representing the minecraft division.

It has been a few years since I was a member. I can confirm that any issues I have had in the past will not be an issue anymore for anyone who have had issues with me.

+1

I played back when he would come on CS:S. And I honestly used to hate him, he would literally come on JB and troll. But since he came back, he doesn't seem nearly as trolly on JB. He's matured alot since CS:S from what I've seen, and I believe he should be given another chance.

A:7

M:6.66

+1

A: 9

M: 8

The reasons are as follows:

He has been active on getting our minigames to be a top server alongside the CS:GO divs by constantly finding new minigame maps and testing them out on his own free time. This was all while he was non-member.

Now he wanted to take the responsibility of reviving the Minecraft division even though many members laughed about it or said "Not worth trying". He is comfortable with Java and wanted to take this opportunity to practice his skills on this project alongside Owl. If any negative issues happens then I can be held responsible and I'll be sure to fix any issue that may arise. He also will not get paid for this as this will be all volunteer work so I would say giving him a chance can't hurt.

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)

+1

A: 9

M: 9

Mince has helped me set up minigames, contributed to jailbreak maps/features/changes, and had server access to minecraft. He's clearly interested in the well being of the clan, past aside.

Also pretty active on ts/csgo servers

BigBrother reformed BigBrother

[ATTACH]6687[/ATTACH]

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!