BullseyeX

Xg Bullseyex™ - Counter-strike

Just want to say i cant really show emotion while typing but i meant to say it as is no real anger or anything

So if its being interpreted one or two times as you coming off as an ass it might be an excuse it but when you have constantly been argumentative, confrontational, and defensive its just your attitude thats the problem and not the way we interpret it. I do not think you are fit to be staff. I can only imagine the problems that would happen. There have already been issues with other staff with attitude problems getting staff and we've suffered the consequences because the inevitable shitstorm happened. There isn't a way I can see you getting mod anytime soon. It doesn't matter how well you know the rules. That is not the only thing that goes into being a staff member. This may come off as aggressive but you have been told numerous times about your attitude and it really hasn't changed that much and it doesn't seem like you are getting the message. People skills and attitude are 2 of the most important things to have in staff members and you lack in those two categories. I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable giving a very short fuse powers.

Keep in mind that text is completely subjective in terms of comprehension guys. I could say "Fuck all of you." and mean that in the most sarcastic tone I have (without saying it), and it would still [most likely] be taken personally.

That being said, @BullseyeX the reason that little outburst is relevant is because (at the time of the post) it was still there when this thread was made. Think of it this way: you wouldn't have something like that made publicly available if you wanted to demonstrate a professional demeanor, would you?

Maybe it's no longer relevant and you no longer feel that way, but the fact of the matter is that it was still there which is why (correct me if I'm wrong) Snowy thought it should be brought to everyone's attention. Doesn't necessarily mean you still feel that way, but it is still very relevant (though personally not enough to justify a -1).

I agree with forest, "Like i said that is old AF and i dont know why that still matters?" that was not hostile to me in any way, it just seems like he is saying that he posted it a long time back, and that it shouldn't reflect on who he is now which is a totally fair statement.

I'm a 0, but please don't comment stupid things on his mod application, or go out of your way to look for a reason to dislike the guy.

I'll break down what you said as an example, but do know that careless if you THINK you can't show emotion through text, it doesn't mean others don't read it like that. I suppose it would be best for you to specify.

#1: To me this comes off as defensive, as if you're against me. Not working with me to come to a common goal or solve a problem.

#2: Another defensive fact, but with the question mark, to me it adds a fair amount of hostility, as if you're on the offensive, looking to shoot down the comment.

I don't want you to think I nitpick everyone or even your responses, I just want to give you insight as to how it could be seen by others. Be careful

wait you think i wrote that to you i meant to reply to what gryfons said but it dint do the whole quote thing

Correct me if I'm wrong but Staff Submissions don't really require a certain amount of vouches. Vouches just count for how people feel about the OP and helps the higher ups decide if they want to accept the application or not

Yes there are no requirements for vouches and the decision is ultimately up to the DM's and DL's. Their decision, however, is heavily influenced by the communities response to the thread.

afaik the rules are the same for member submissions, you have 30 days to be either accepted or denied

or maybe I'm special snowflakeed idk probably both

you're just pants on head retarded.

its open for community input and will be closed if the OP requests or if given a position, or its an old ass thread and we want to close it and tell them to re-apply later. there really is no time limit per say.

Alright @BullseyeX , I am now going to -1 you because you have changed for the better, but if you look at your ban appeals you were the one being salty. I will admitt , at the time, we did not get along and I did not like you at all. I have nothing against you now except for this. You had to put me into the same boat as #JuiceBoxBoy. Not cool. And another thing, you were one of those cancerous people as well, and you just having this in your bio just shows, atleast to me, a level of childish in you that is not fit for staff just yet. I am not saying in anyway that you dont have the ability to be staff or that you shouldnt be staff. I am saying that you maybe you should wait a little while. And another thing that just is in the rules for being staff, you are never on ts. For a staff member you should be active on ts.

* Activity on servers, Teamspeak, and the forums goes a long way. Make yourself known and become familiar with our staff and our policies before applying.

^From the staff submission rules.

I dont want to start a fight with you and I hope to stay neutral in this staff app. All I ask is that you dont put me into the same boast as #JuiceBoxBoy.(@Stevenn what I said about you and not wanting to be in the same boat is to be taken as a joke)

What do you mean be put into the same boat as me. Your boat is retarded. Probably sank tbh.