Position:

Time Active:

5 month

Experience:

I was an admin on a minecraft server a and an admin on a gmod server

Donated:

No

Information:

I am on a bit since my vacation and most of the times since then has just been little kids who don't read the rules and there are usually 1 mod on every other day ish and it just causes lots of people to get annoyed at the ones who don't read the rules and also i watch a lot of what the now admins and mods do.

I'll go ahead and say it: I wouldn't be particularly happy if you were to be promoted, based off of things you have done in your past (toxicity, disrespect, massed once) but I have to admit: recently what little I have seen of you there haven't been any huge problems, and based off of that you've majorly improved. I'll stay at a 0 for now.

I completely agree with what @Bonk said.

With all the shit that you've done in the past, as far as disrespect and toxicity goes.

I don't think you should be mod quite yet, and this is also your 2nd or 3rd mod app. The rest of which have been declined, is also saying something.

I'll leave a 0 for now.

A:9

M:6.5

sketch_57a806c43903f.png.0b2be59fd3306a82a2f2331bfac1c973.png

[attach=full]24853[/attach]

Alright @BullseyeX , I am now going to -1 you because you have changed for the better, but if you look at your ban appeals you were the one being salty. I will admitt , at the time, we did not get along and I did not like you at all. I have nothing against you now except for this. You had to put me into the same boat as #JuiceBoxBoy. Not cool. And another thing, you were one of those cancerous people as well, and you just having this in your bio just shows, atleast to me, a level of childish in you that is not fit for staff just yet. I am not saying in anyway that you dont have the ability to be staff or that you shouldnt be staff. I am saying that you maybe you should wait a little while. And another thing that just is in the rules for being staff, you are never on ts. For a staff member you should be active on ts.

* Activity on servers, Teamspeak, and the forums goes a long way. Make yourself known and become familiar with our staff and our policies before applying.

^From the staff submission rules.

I dont want to start a fight with you and I hope to stay neutral in this staff app. All I ask is that you dont put me into the same boast as #JuiceBoxBoy.(@Stevenn what I said about you and not wanting to be in the same boat is to be taken as a joke)

Alright @BullseyeX , I am now going to -1 you because you have changed for the better, but if you look at your ban appeals you were the one being salty. I will admitt , at the time, we did not get along and I did not like you at all. I have nothing against you now except for this. You had to put me into the same boat as #JuiceBoxBoy. Not cool. And another thing, you were one of those cancerous people as well, and you just having this in your bio just shows, atleast to me, a level of childish in you that is not fit for staff just yet. I am not saying in anyway that you dont have the ability to be staff or that you shouldnt be staff. I am saying that you maybe you should wait a little while. And another thing that just is in the rules for being staff, you are never on ts. For a staff member you should be active on ts.

* Activity on servers, Teamspeak, and the forums goes a long way. Make yourself known and become familiar with our staff and our policies before applying.

I dont want to start a fight with you and I hope to stay neutral in this staff app. All I ask is that you dont put me into the same boast as #JuiceBoxBoy.(@Stevenn what I said about you and not wanting to be in the same boat is to be taken as a joke)

Going on teamspeak is just meant to let people know who you are and such to help you get it, its not actually required(if it was id have been demoted a long time ago(which should be happening soon anyway)). Unless its been changed, atleast.

I wont vouch, since ive been inactive. I will say, you were really improving before my pc took a crap, and i believe you are capable of doing the job, but your maturity is what was the problem before. As long as maturity has improved, i think people should +1 you. Like i said, i would but doing so with my lack of activity doesnt seem right

Like i said that is old AF and i dont know why that still matters?

Like i said that is old AF and i dont know why that still matters?

I don't feel you have a fitting attitude for the title of a moderator from that comment alone. You seem hostile when someone brings up a past issue / comment / screenshot / anything that could be "bad" about you. Instead of being hostile, why not figure out more information about it, why said person brought it up (in a polite manor), or if they need more information on it.

I don't feel you have a fitting attitude for the title of a moderator from that comment alone. You seem hostile when someone brings up a past issue / comment / screenshot / anything that could be "bad" about you. Instead of being hostile, why not figure out more information about it, why said person brought it up (in a polite manor), or if they need more information on it.

Just want to say i cant really show emotion while typing but i meant to say it as is no real anger or anything

Just want to say i cant really show emotion while typing but i meant to say it as is no real anger or anything

I'll break down what you said as an example, but do know that careless if you THINK you can't show emotion through text, it doesn't mean others don't read it like that. I suppose it would be best for you to specify.

(#1) Like i said that is old AF and (#2) i dont know why that still matters?

#1: To me this comes off as defensive, as if you're against me. Not working with me to come to a common goal or solve a problem.

#2: Another defensive fact, but with the question mark, to me it adds a fair amount of hostility, as if you're on the offensive, looking to shoot down the comment.

I don't want you to think I nitpick everyone or even your responses, I just want to give you insight as to how it could be seen by others. Be careful