Thorax_

Xeno Gamers | Election Day

Who would you vote for?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

ITS ELECTION DAY XENO GAMERS!

RULES :

• Discussion is allowed as it has been approved by @Aegean.
  • No Arguing or Flaming

THE ELECTION IS OVER, DONALD TRUMP IS THE NEW PRESIDENT!

I will have @Aegean or @Rhododendron close this thread at the beginning of next week.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

Well, I want Hillary to win so we can fight a sock puppet war with Russia using all of the Europeans.

Hate to break it to our friendly Europeans, but, you are just America's sock puppet.

ars802_pbsrc_com_albums_yy308_kalaris001_sock_puppet_jpg_c200_.jpg.3f42cc4fa87e3a10f061ea765a7f1ce9.jpg <--------Europe

We'll fight a proxy war with our fellow European puppets with Russia. I cannot disclose how this will actually go down as the American propaganda is actually very privatized and there is a mutual agreement by every citizen to no release vital information regarding this matter.

In the event Trump wins, Russia and the United States will collaborate to use our European sock puppets for our mutual benefit (PROFIT).

ars802_pbsrc_com_albums_yy308_kalaris001_sock_puppet_jpg_c200_.jpg.3f42cc4fa87e3a10f061ea765a7f1ce9.jpg <--------Europe

Trump will move American businesses from Mexico to Europe. This will remove jobs from Mexico, making it even harder to make money there while having the new formed wall to prevent them from coming in. Not only that, but we will enslave Europe with low pay in our factories, essentially Trump and Russia will buy out European companies and replace them with American. This will weaken a formidable EUROPA. Honestly, our fellow European sock puppets can't do much at this point except watch. At least with Trump this will ensure you guys are not viciously slaughtered in war.

After November eighth, the United States of America will go into anarchy with streets burning and filled with riots. Of course, this can be avoided with a vote towards America, a vote towards Trump.