In-Game Name:

SupremeFennekin

Identity:

SupremeFennekin

Position:

Time Active:

1-2 Hours

Experience:

I have experience in moderating servers. I don’t have basically any experience with moderation commands on Minecraft, but I learn fast.

Donated:

Yes

Information:

I would like to become a moderator of the Minecraft Division so that I can help out as much as I possibly can.

:)

Tbh, I doubt this will get accepted... But I figured I should at least give it a shot.

WHY NOT? He is a good moderator in Tf2 division.

he always brings fun in our server. he his Polite, i´ve never seen him disrespect someone.

Apart from that he is the legendary PAPU OLW! in surf.

I give you +1 in form Open door

:afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro:

+1+1+1:afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1:afro::afro::afro:+1:afro::afro:+1+1:afro::afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1+1+1:afro:

+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro::afro::afro:+1+1:afro::afro:+1:afro::afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:

+1:afro:+1:afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro::afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1+1+1:afro:

+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro::afro::afro:+1:afro::afro::afro:+1:afro::afro:+1+1:afro::afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:+1+1:afro::afro:

+1+1+1:afro:+1:afro::afro::afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1:afro::afro::afro:+1:afro::afro:+1+1:afro::afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1+1+1:afro:+1:afro:+1:afro:

:afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro:

I have decided that my application for Division Manager was a big mistake, I should start from the bottom and work my way up.

I asked @virr if I may bump this to open it back up and he said yes.

So with that being said; I am switching my application to moderator.

Eyyyy, I've thought it over and I'd love to see you as mod on MC Patriot. +1

You have the right balance of authority and friendliness from the job, plus tons of mod experience on TF2. Most of all, I feel I can trust you.

Good luck! (y)

+1 for moderator, very hard working in our community and he always volunteers and strives to make xG better. If he works his way up I have 0 reason to believe he'd be a bad dm.

+1 Supreme is a responsible individual, able to be the Social Media manager AND a Moderator for our TF2 servers. This shows that hes more than ready to take on another role in this community and work his way up. Him noticing that the other submission was a mistake he decided how to solve it by WORKING his way up. I honestly would have no problem with him being DM but some people do (and people will always have a reason) but I know this can't stop Supreme from being an amazing staff member and (imo) a good role model for an XG staff member.