Poll To Remove Random Critical Hits On Trade Gaming History

Remove Random crits from TGH?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Random crits from TGH?

• No
    • Yes

-1 lmao no it's not like this is competitive

This is a friggin' trade server, why would we disable random crits? rofl

Edit: Most of the people who asked for random crits to be removed are just mad because they lost a fight in what, a trade server! :eek:oooo

-1 This is a casual trade server.

Again, answer this question, why do we have no spread then?

Also, @Tatost, no need to sperg out. There's a vote for something that people wanted remove, i'm sorry you can't understand that but instigating people only makes you look incredibly silly.

Edited by Vector (see edit history)

Because literally no one likes random spread, it's not fun

and who likes random crits? who thinks random crits are fun? It's literally one of the most complained about things about tf2 in general. Your argument was this isn't competitive. but by that logic we shouldn't even have no weapon spread.

and who likes random crits? who thinks random crits are fun? It's literally one of the most complained about things about tf2 in general. Your argument was this isn't competitive. but by that logic we shouldn't even have no weapon spread.

I think random crits are fun :D

In an addition to my post, I'd like to say random spread is much worse than random crits IMO. I guess I'd be fine with doing a test run like @Thunder suggested, but in the end I'd rather just keep it a bit more on the casual side of things, and less competitive side of this.

I'd be fine with crits being removed, since its no biggie and not everyone has to rely on them to get one kill.

tl;dr I'd be fine with removing it but it removes a lot more of the casual game play from the experience on the server. My -1 still stands.

+1 I dislike having crits enabled in any server. The only argument I could see for crits staying are for like mini games. Even then though it's so uncommon to see people actually relying on a crit outside of melee fights. There is rtd for crits and rng. It's more of a nuisance then a luxury.

You nerds need to lighten up and have fun.

If you get rekt by a random crit, then it's lolgg. Just RESPAWN. Have fun. It's a trade server. Clocktown=/= Nuketown there's no need to be the stereotypical edgy scout ruining the fun (@Vector lub u bb) Nobody is thinking any less of you because you got layed out by a crit on a trade server. Just laugh it off.

Also just putting it on tgh seems odd, if we remove random crits do it everywhere. There's no need to nitpick JUST tgh everytime.

And If we do it, it should be a trial, like @Shadower said. It's gonna be controversial either way. Might as well know for sure.

But this is rambling, so in the immortal words of Randy Jackson:

"It's gonna be a no from me dog"

If you get rekt by a random crit, then it's lolgg. Just RESPAWN. Have fun. It's a trade server. Clocktown=/= Nuketown there's no need to be the stereotypical edgy scout ruining the fun (@Vector lub u bb) Nobody is thinking any less of you because you got layed out by a crit on a trade server. Just laugh it off.

I'm an edgy scout who ruins fun because i don't like random crits? Also please don't project what other's are thinki

I don't like that people who want to keep it the way it is, are judging people who don't want crits as some sort of try hards that ruin fun. That's all i'm seeing in this thread. That's not fair. Again, i don't see why we can't get rid of random crits when we have no weapon spread.

Also, as other's have said, why not make it into a weeks trial? If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. (that is, if it does pass).

Edited by Vector (see edit history)

I'm an edgy scout who ruins fun because i don't like random crits?

I don't like that people who want to keep it the way it is, are judging people who don't want crits as some sort of try hards that ruin fun. That's all i'm seeing in this thread. That's not fair. Again, i don't see why we can't get rid of random crits when we have no weapon spread.

I mean I don't really care if no weapon spread is removed personally. What servers is it on? All?

I mean I don't really care if no weapon spread is removed personally. What servers is it on? All?

I can't remember, i'm sure others on other servers could give input such as surf and pokemon

I'm an edgy scout who ruins fun because i don't like random crits?

Lol you being an edgy scout has nothing to do with random crits, you're just an edgy tryhard scout. Own that ish.

I just don't see how people even notice this enough to think it's a problem. It might just be me but I just fight if I want to and can hardly notice the difference between normal kills and crit kills (except the obvi headshot/backstabs) I legitimately don't even see a noticeable difference.

But that's probably cause I play mostly on blu, where chances are you're spammed down so hard and instantaneously that you can't tell what killed you.