Thorax_

Roblox

ablog.roblox.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_01_roblox_v5.png.4bef441b637e8e226f74cfc62fdb5cca.png

Game Name : ROBLOX

Platform : macOS | PC | xbox one | iOS | Android

Time Spent : 6 Years

Application Cost : Free

Rating : ★★★★★ (10/10)

Initial Thoughts:

Pros :

Graphics

• ROBLOX has evolved from being very blocky to having character packages to more realistic terrain, to smooth really realistic terrain. And my all time favorite Dynamic Lighting. ROBLOX is working hard to push the engine to the top in quality.

Game Selection

• Millions of games built by members of the ROBLOX community so many different things to do. Its great!

Cons :

The Community

• The community is impatient immature greedy self-centered jerks. But you can easily look past it to fully enjoy the game. (Thank you block feature <3)

Chat Filter

• The chat filter has been getting more and more strict, the new system most likely uses an algorithm to monitor chats and instances of text for certain patterns to then initiate the filter. Sometimes the filter kicks in when it is not necessary. For Example: I could say, "I like this new chat ui.” and it would turn out into something like “I like #### ### #### ui”.

Final Thoughts : Outstanding game, terrible community.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

Chat Filter :

The filter is actually a good thing because some players say some really messed up crap and its nice to not always have to see it. (Not talking about cussing or threats, it gets weird)

I don't think that would be a con if it's a good thing.

I don't think that would be a con if it's a good thing.

Thanks for pointing that out (y), I have been meaning to go back and revise that portion.

I have edited it to fit the con.

My favorite game for contrast is "monster girl quest". I have to use all of my cpu and it maxes out my nividia gee force, but it's worth it for the monster chicks.

dude my favorite game is kill justin bieber on roblox!!!!!