Forest

Quotes/mimicry Game

Bored at work, felt like posting a useless thread for entertainment.

Post an iconic or otherwise memorable quote of a User/Player from Xeno Gamers (without including their name).

The next person to post has to guess who it was who said it, and will then provide their own iconic/memorable quote of another User/Player, and so on and so forth.

Alternatively, you may also post what you think is typical of the User/Player to say either in chat or over mic.

Example Mimic:

"I typically come off as a pretentious know-it-all in my posts' date=' but it's only because I care about Xeno Gamers!"[/i']
Definitely Forest.

Example Quote:

"All Ts turn around and get dick-ass tight with each other."

Oh $moker' date=' how I miss that offensive-ass dude[/quote']

Please refrain from making hurtful or otherwise hostile statements/comments when writing your quote/mimic about someone unless you know it will be taken in a jokingly manner.

You may also choose to tag someone who you know will (or should know) who the quote/mimic is referring to in your post (the tagged user must be the one to reply with a guess, otherwise someone else may make the guess at which point this no longer applies). *Important* if the tagged person makes a guess and gets it wrong, it is mandatory for everyone to rate their post "Drunk", because they deserve to be publicly shamed.

It is also mandatory to make the quote/mimic incredibly and unnecessarily highlighted/colored/formatted. You may also choose to format it in a way that hints at who it's referring to in some way (don't spell it out).

Let the games begin. Good luck, have fun :coffee:

"FUCK THE POLICE. REBEL BITCHES REBEEEEEL"

Edited by Forest (see edit history)

Bored at work, felt like posting a useless thread for entertainment.

Post an iconic or otherwise memorable quote of a User/Player from Xeno Gamers (without including their name).

The next person to post has to guess who it was who said it, and will then provide their own iconic/memorable quote of another User/Player, and so on and so forth.

Alternatively, you may also post what you think is typical of the User/Player to say either in chat or over mic.

Example Mimic:

Example Quote:

Please refrain from making hurtful or otherwise hostile statements/comments when writing your quote/mimic about someone unless you know it will be taken in a jokingly manner.

You may also choose to tag someone who you know will (or should know) who the quote/mimic is referring to. *Important* if the tagged person makes a guess and gets it wrong, it is mandatory for everyone to rate their post "Drunk", because they deserve to be publicly shamed.

It is also mandatory to make the quote/mimic incredibly and unnecessarily highlighted/colored/formatted. You may also choose to format it in a way that hints at who it's referring to in some way (don't spell it out).

Let the games begin. Good luck, have fun :coffee:

"FUCK THE POLICE. REBEL BITCHES REBEEEEEL"

This is definitely something @Cristo would say lmao

Lets start out easy

"5 min"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

It's not a real life quote but...

"Can I have admin now?"

And no hate I promise it was just always so damn funny. Everyone is over it we can laugh now.

THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"I'M Actually The best mod in xG, so yeah"

THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

I guess it works this way as other people are supposed to "guess" it?

Kittylichous however you spell it

This is definitely something @Cristo would say lmao

Lets start out easy

"5 min"

Easy, @Bleed

-----

If no one gets this, I’m done...

> Why did I make a remix of You went into the wrong mesothelioma?

@MineCrack I am the best trailer park league of legends player in the world

@lilbleed aka steven probably said that

try to guess this one "I don't give a shit about Harambe, nobody cares about that n***er gorrilla"

It's not a real life quote but...

"Can I have admin now?"

And no hate I promise it was just always so damn funny. Everyone is over it we can laugh now.

THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

"ageism"

"my name jeff lol"

I guess it works this way as other people are supposed to "guess" it?

Kittylichous however you spell it

ok i have a serious one "I had no idea xG was a safe space"

"speak american"

":coffee:"

EZ one

i think forest intended that you would first guess the person that was quoted, and then add a quote for the next person to guess it all in one post lol you're all doing it wrong

To re-iterate:

1. Guess the person's quote from the previous poster

2. Drop down a few lines in your post

3. Input the quote/mimic that you want someone else to guess

3a. Tag whoever you think should know it, if they're the next person to guess (and they're wrong) rate their post "Drunk". Responses are first-come, first-serve. If the tagged does not guess before someone else does, then the game carries on

4. Rinse and repeat

Glad to see y'all having fun, but these are some pretty basic rules and it makes things a lot easier for everyone if you play along ;)

For reference, this was the last legitimate quote/mimic:

@lilbleed aka steven probably said that

try to guess this one "I don't give a shit about Harambe, nobody cares about that n***er gorrilla"