STEAM_0:1:54599372

Banned:

Yes

Teamspeak Account Synced:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

I've been unbanned since late August last year

Reasons for Joining:

I'm good now, I have already apologized to a certain someone I had been rude to (the reason I was kicked out) and I've actually started picking up my activity on the servers.

Still hanging out with some friends in my Discord.

@Krampus @Spoopy @WubbaLubbaDubDub @Thunder @bagel @Elcark @grap_grop @Kypari

peace

Little kid finally finished his timeout corner. Hope you learned to not beat up dub with your belt again tatost.

+1 cul dude that really friendly. Has some imiture times, but when he's a little kids it's normal. Other than that he's been a past mod and helpful to the community. Bring this lasagna lover back.

-1 absolutely not. What you did was terrible and i can't honestly fathom how people could +1 after such little time has passed since the incident. I definitely want to wait sometime before he comes back to xG

M: 3

A:???

-1 absolutely not. What you did was terrible and i can't honestly fathom how people could +1 after such little time has passed since the incident. I definitely want to wait sometime before he comes back to xG

M: 3

A:???

He said sorry 3 times and got spoopy and vexx to tell vargas sorry for what he did. I think he recognized what he did was wrong and he wont do it again.

He said sorry 3 times and got spoopy and vexx to tell vargas sorry for what he did. I think he recognized what he did was wrong and he wont do it again.

It hasn't even been a month since the incident and his harassment of another member as well has his awful attitude towards people who were trying to tell him to relax was incredibly bad. He was giving multiple chances to stop this and he kept on persisting the issue that wasn't even the guy's fault. Saying sorry is fine, but that doesn't mean he should be let back into xG so soon. i would give it a few months and actually demonstrate to the community that he has changed, and not to the ones in his discord. Even before this incident there were issues with his maturity that i personally didn't like but this was a whole new level. Until then, i feel it's too soon to bring someone back to xG especially when he was blaming everyone else for his own problem.

Keep the memes to a minumum, please. Considering that this is a member app that will most likely spark a lot of discussion, anyone that instigates or derails the thread will be hit with a 24hr forum ban.

Thank you!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This post is irrelevant and only adds fuel to a fire that isn't there. I'm giving my opinion on why he shouldn't be allowed while others are giving the input that he should be brought back, comments like these are silly and only cause problems, i request this post be deleted as it's nothing more than a shit-post @Vexx @Bello @virr @Aegean @Sesh @mrnutty12

No point to delete the post from sick since you quoted it, but I agree we do NOT want another giant megathread of arguements over something that can be discussed in a civil manner. I do not know Tatost in servers, so I will not give a vouch one way or the other as a higher up, but I will say his activity on the forums is good and it's nice to see him giving input when he can. Aside from that, I wouldn't give him a +1 until the members who were involved with Tatost all vouch him and the TF2 higherups also give him a +1.

-1 I feel like you've acknowledged what you did, and have tried to improve on it, but still have a small way to go. Honestly your attitude at the time was incredibly terrible, and I wouldn't say your maturity has improved substantially from before what happened and how it is now. I do feel you can conduct yourself properly, but you've always seemed to walk the border of acceptability in terms of your attitude.

All in all I'd like to see either more time pass or a very notable change in your maturity before you become member again.

A:7

M:5

Due to the unfortunate events that led to your membership being revoked, I wouldn't feel comfortable with you representing xG as a member again quite yet. Give it some time and I'll possibly consider. Sorry dude.

So just to talk to all of these guys that have -1'd.

First of all I feel like all of you have just disregarded my last post saying that @Tatost has tried to say sorry to @Vargas 5 times but vargas has disregarded him each and every time.

Also most of you haven't seen Tatost since hes been demoted because he hasn't played on the servers you play on, I have seen him on DR and Pokemon multitudes of times.

I know that you guys haven't seen him but he has explained to me that he

1: Understands what he did was wrong and is very sorry for it considering he has tried to say sorry to Vargas 5 times.

2: Swears he wont do it again.

Two of you that have -1'd are saying that he is still immature, Tatost literally told me that he has not seen you both since the incident. ???

I'm not trying to say that the -1's are not justified, tat still has stuff to work on, but you are giving false reasons as well.

That is all I really wanted to say. hope i dont get flamed

Due to the unfortunate events that led to your membership being revoked, I wouldn't feel comfortable with you representing xG as a member again quite yet. Give it some time and I'll possibly consider. Sorry dude.

You aren't even supposed to know the details of that