In-Game Name:

Tekage

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:72438856

Position:

Time Active:

Since Summer 2013.

Experience:

Ex-Two-Time Moderator for xG (Stepped down both times, never demoted), Ex Moderator for Garry's Mod Jailbreak Server, Full time Panda Overlord.

Donated:

Yes

Information:

Yoyoyo so I was thinking about reapplying for Moderator since I've been really getting into Team Fortress 2 again and been playing our servers non-stop. I'm completely aware of the rules, know where the lines between fun and hard work lie and
I'm the good twin out of me and @Kypari.

Thanks for considering yo :)

+1, I've met the guy multiple times around the server. He's a pretty cool guy overall and knows the rules well.

Good luck on your application, guy who pronounces his name wrong!

I'm not going to +1 you because I never see you on the servers (@BonfireCentipede )

But yeah this gaylord has been mod in the past like me so he's got experience and I've known him for at least 17 years +1

My only concern is didn't you JUST come back?

Holding my vouch for now, but it would be a yes regardless. I'm just curious about how long you have been back.

I mean I was back for like 3 days and then I got mod the following Monday, but I definitely understand this

Damnit now im confused. Is it Kypari or someone else. Ive only seen Tekage a few times on the forums.

Tekage is my identical twin and we were both moderators during 2014-2015. Tekage comes back every now and then. He plays every server - he doesn't really have a specific one he plays on.

Tekage is my identical twin and we were both moderators during 2014-2015. Tekage comes back every now and then. He plays every server - he doesn't really have a specific one he plays on.

Ahh ok.