Position:

Time Active:

since June 2013

Experience:

Former staff member since march 2014, worked my way from mod up to DL

Donated:

Yes

Information:

so I think it's been long enough for me to try and get staff again (2 months went by way too fast :( )

after moving to different games for a while, I'm starting to get back into tf2 again and playing on the servers, mostly tgh and deathrun

gonna tag the tf2 higher ups, I hope that you guys feel that I deserve the chance to get staff again

@Basquiat @Vexx @mrnutty12 @Sesh

+1 yes we all know what he did as DL and he was punished for it accordingly. But after 2 months I do believe he deserves to at least be given a chance at moderator. He is very capable and would do just fine.

"I worked too hard to start at mod again and work my way back up. I think I'm done being staff"

-Rejects.

(Jk bby I'm not even mad. I did the same thing. It's unavoidable this clan is a black hole escape is futile plz help)

Honestly though +1. He's an effective moderator and knows all the rules. Besides, what abuse he did take part in was server access based to my understanding, and we have no reason to believe he isn't trustworthy with the basic commands. Let this man back on the roster, he'll do a fine job.

Plus I want my scottish bae back ;)

+1 he's actually the best Irishman in xG so yeah. But seriously though, if we look past the abuse, he was great staff, very active, fixed the Freak Fortress server, and any other server related issue for that matter.

So yeah, +1 easily one of the best staff xG has had, imo.

I may be a bit biased, since @Rejects was a major reason why I'm even a part of xG to begin with, but I feel he's served his time.

Rejects was a very effective member of staff, and when he was DL he got got things done. He knows what he's doing and has no problems actually doing it.

He just had a lapse in judgement during a tough time, but I'm sure he's learned from it.

And in case you haven't noticed, Rejects hasn't left since his demotion, unlike a lot of other staff who've completely given up or straight up left xG for similar reasons. He's still fairly active and plays regularly on the servers (if his ping isn't too Scottish...).

+1 from me. Rejects is a good guy and a good staff member.

Alright I knew this would come up eventually, but I'll be honest here and respond with my input. I do consider rejects a friend as he welcomed me into the clan a few years back, but I'll respond with honesty instead of a buddy buddy bias. Following rejects' demotion from DL there was some time where he had entered a passive aggressive hostility period where he made snarky comments about staff members and uphold an ego of his achievements as DL. I find that he also went through a very depressed stage and to be frank, was an emotional train wreck on servers and even in general he would get pretty sad over real time events as well. I do agree that he was a good staff member when it came down to diffusing situations and managing servers, however due to the severity of his demotion I can't give him a +1. We have to realize that he went from a very high position, and steeped very low. If your demotion was not as severe as it was I would consider giving you a +1, but the time between now and your demotion has only seen very little improvement in behavior. That being said I'm gonna have to -1 your moderator submission, but I will +1 for the idea of probationary moderator. If you can uphold your own emotional being and past attitudes as probationary moderator then we can determine your validity as staff again.

@Sesh @Vexx @Kypari

+1 Has been really fun to hang around and has been good with the community, plus he actually goes on deathrun which makes him a real manly man

-1 No offense rejects, I consider you a friend and all, however I also think that you are way too unstable with your emotions and you mirror a lot of unnecessary images on the servers as you are there. Way too much imo for a staff member, as you have a serious and depressed tone about all of them which I believe has the capability of making everyone uncomfortable.

@Blizzard has also made some very important points about your behavior during the period of after being demoted from DL to member.

Like I said I consider you a friend, but not a capable staff member, best of luck.

I'm not sure honestly. On the one hand I believe you can do a good job as staff member, on the other hand you have a really disappointing history of abuse.

I'd +1 for probationary mod, but nothing higher right now. I think @Blizzard and @Egossi have mentioned some really good points. I also didnt like the way you yelled at me after you were demoted (n), but lets just forget that.

To be fair, I think that Rejects was a great staff member and he's a great friend. But I think that right now, due to the severity of the demotion, probationary mod would be the best bet. I'm sure you'll make it up the ladder in no time anyway :) +1

No offense to anyone who +1 rejects for being "great staff" or whatever but I completely disagree. Rejects was not great staff. He abused on multiple occasions in different ways, such as the obvious stat changing, adding random plugins without consent and muting the entire server because he was sad (no vote either). I can hardly call that "the best staff in xg". We can't just push these aside either and say "other than that he was good" because that's like a crooked cop who deals getting called "the best officer" despite if he enforces the law better than anyone else.

On the other hand Rejects has been around in the community for a long time and obviously worked up to DL in the past. I think it's fair to give him probationary mod if anything or maybe wait a bit longer since he does have experience.

-1 for mod

+1 for possible probationary mod